It's spring and it's snowing

Tornix

Oct 13, 2010
At this very moment I'm writing this it's snowing in Sweden. Take into count that I've heard of it happening before but it's not something that normally happens. What are your thoughts on this?

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Happens all the time in Canada. Snowed just a couple of days ago, and yet it was 19 degrees today.

It's weird, but I like it!

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
That's nothing. Here in Adelaide we just had a summer where the average tempertaure was around 32 degrees C I'd say. We're usually lucky to get one day under 35. Global warming my ass.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Come down to Florida; the high tomorrow is 90 degrees farenheit, and it was pretty similar today. However, it was fairly comfortable for native Floridians, since it was about as dry as heat gets around here; the difference between Spring and Summer is that spring is hot, but Summer is both hot and sticky. People who moved down here from up North, on the other hand? They've been complaining about the heat for weeks, the wimps :p

Edit: For those working from Celsius, 90 degrees farenheit is 32.2 repeating degrees celsius. The heat index often gets over 100 in the summer, which works out to 37.7 repeating.

May 5, 2010
Sweden? That's nothing. I'm in New Mexico, where we routinely see warm, 70 degree (F) weather on Christmas, and it's snowing here too. Well, nearby. Not where I am, but it is in a town about 4 hours away. Still, the point is: Snow in the desert. In fucking MAY.

Also, talking about the weather is boring, especially someone else's weather.