IT'S SPRING TIME!

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
For the North bound folks.
Let's talk about what exciting things we're going to be doing.

Persona 5 coming out, so, yeah...that's all I got.

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
you weird northerners! its clearly autumn

as for what i will be doing and enjoying.. basking in the cooling weather :)

Prime_Hunter_H01

Dec 20, 2011
Oh yeah, those away from the equator have this thing called "seasons". It went from comfortable frosty to 90 here in Arizona.

American Tanker

Feb 25, 2015
You mean "pollen hell" season?

*ahem* Sorry. Not a fan of the yellow haze. Not a fan of weather that's going to be getting FUBAR hot where I live, either. And even worse is that it gets fucking humid too.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
There's a season called 'Spring'?

Where I'm from it's either cold or Mad Max weather.

I'm staying indoors and away from the sun because the sun is a cruel mistress that doesn't understand that not everything needs to cause third degree burns when I need to touch something.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Booo! I miss Winter! I didn't even have a Winter this year! No snow, no nothing.

Now I have to start taking allergy pills again...

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Mr.Mattress said:
Booo! I miss Winter! I didn't even have a Winter this year! No snow, no nothing.

Now I have to start taking allergy pills again...
Right?! Here in Missouri we had two snows. That's it! And they were like 2 months apart and the snow lasted all of 24hours. It was bullshit!

iwinatlife

Aug 21, 2008
Silentpony said:
Sorry, I literally couldn't stop myself.
I love that movie. Big points for using the original instead of the remake. Not that I dislike the Remake per say and I do love Matthew Brorderick and Nathan Lane but they are still not Gene Wilder and Zero Mostel.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Silentpony said:
Yes, you could...have withheld the autoplay part. Funny, yes, but not desired.

OT: Yeah, it's weird. It suddenly just SWOOSH'd in all of a sudden.

Recusant

Nov 4, 2014
...Well, for one, I'm going to be talking about how no, it isn't actually spring time. It's 25 degrees outside and there are still sizable patches of snow on the ground. The calendar can say what it wants; you can say what you want. The planet and the sun are what makes it spring, and they say that it is not. I know where my faith lies.

Dec 10, 2012
It is? Could have fooled me. The temp swings wildly between balls-freezingly cold and disturbingly warm on a daily basis, and it's always either snowing or windy as hell, but it's been this way for the past 8 weeks, so I think seasons have officially been outlawed in my state. Not looking forward to a July filled with frosty mornings and baking evenings, with mini hurricanes in between.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
What is this... spring you speak of?

Summer just started over here and its fucking hot.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
It's a beautiful spring day here, too, sitting at -8 C with winds gusting at 20 mph.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Tanis said:
For the North bound folks.
Let's talk about what exciting things we're going to be doing.

Persona 5 coming out, so, yeah...that's all I got.
Ah, that's on my list as well, although I've got a few other games to take care of first, like Nioh and Tales of Berseria.

Otherwise, I'm bundling up in a thick leather jacket and winter hat to keep the frigid winds from freezing me to death. You know, spring stuff. Here in Massachusetts, our winters are so stubborn that summertime seems to arrive before we get any warm weather.