It's the apocalypse, and the protagonist from the game you last played is your teammate.

samfergo

May 18, 2010
LoL I get to survive with Steve from minecraft!!! Should be pretty set, we can make a house and sleep through the nights and explore during the day.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
I was last playing mount and blade, So I have a medieval warlord on my side. If it was a zombie Apocalypse it'd be AWESOME to watch him slice up some zombie heads and hit them with his crossbow for ranged. If it's anything else I'm screwed, that pathetic shield would be blasted to bits in a fallout kind of scenario.

tomenater42

Jun 9, 2011
Well i got mario sadly he isn't much use, he can give people headaches though.
"Its a me Mario" that's gonna get annoying after a while.

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
SkyC said:
The Kid from Bastion.

Totally going to survive any type of apocalypse with that guy.
Hammer and Double Pistol, the rest just falls into place.

Gummimannen

Aug 9, 2011
steelserenity said:
Gummimannen said:
Kratos...

I think I'll manange.
Ain't nothin' gonna stand in your way.
Except; do you really think Kratos will cooperate with you in any way? He's a one-track-minded kinda guy... and that is one bloody and lonely track lol.
I'll just bribe him with a cookie and everything will work out just fine. He has a sweet spot for cookies, it's common fact. I might have small problem when I run out of cookies...

SkyC

Sep 14, 2008
Panorama said:
SkyC said:
The Kid from Bastion.

For most of the game I went with the war machete and breaker bow. Of course the weapons you get at the very end don't count since they are so powerful.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Well, I played Pokemon, and since the Trainer is meant to be me, the last Pokemon was my female Umbreon, Luna.

*sniff* I'm so happy I gave her Hyper Beam.

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
SkyC said:
Panorama said:
SkyC said:
The Kid from Bastion.

For most of the game I went with the war machete and breaker bow. Of course the weapons you get at the very end don't count since they are so powerful.
The hammer is the first weapon, and i can take the repeater instead that is the 3rd weapon it is pretty awesome.

Azure Sky

Dec 17, 2009
Do MMO characters count?

If so, easy time.
Paladins can heal, resurrect, cleanse disease as well as score critical damage against the inevitable zombie hoard. =3

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
Artyom from metro 2033? well I could do worse. I would rather have one of the other NPCs you travel with because their far more badass but he wouldn't do so bad and he seems to have the ability to always be in the right place at the right time for a rescue. He doesn?t talk much so he wouldn?t be annoying tho when he does his voice sounds strangely depressed. Wait...can he speak English? I can?t speak Russian so that might be a problem.

Michael826

Aug 17, 2009
Olimar from Pikmin.

I'd say I'm pretty screwed, unless Pikmin exist in this hypothetical scenario, then I'm only slightly screwed. Lol.

fibchopkin

Feb 22, 2011
Gummimannen said:
steelserenity said:
Gummimannen said:
Kratos...

I think I'll manange.
Ain't nothin' gonna stand in your way.
Except; do you really think Kratos will cooperate with you in any way? He's a one-track-minded kinda guy... and that is one bloody and lonely track lol.
I'll just bribe him with a cookie and everything will work out just fine. He has a sweet spot for cookies, it's common fact. I might have small problem when I run out of cookies...
If I volunteer to bake a neverending supply of cookies, can I ditch Hawke and hide behing you and Kratos? I make really good cookies, swear...

ferryman

Jan 8, 2011
anonymous, mute minecraft dude. let's see..
I'd be so safe, it would get boring actually. he'd build a base high in the clouds, building a long railway in the sky by day, and go to his mines at night. he already has had a lot of training killing zombies, creepers, skeletons, whatever, so whatever kind of apocalypse it turns out to be, I think we'd be really safe.

Dr_Feelgood

Dec 22, 2010
The hunter from Borderlands...yeah im good. Except the fact I to would snipe...hmm...maybe I can use bloodwing as bait...