Its the zombie apocalypse what weapon do you choose

teh_spartan

ultimate pwnerer
Mar 29, 2009
So you can only pic one weapon!
Preferably i would use a .22 Cal semi automatic in a bullpen config preferably with a red dot sight but I wouldn't say no to a 8x or 16x scope.

22 cal is extremely light very common and has an effective range of 1/2 mile.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Just an FYI, there will likely be a large quantity of fire and burning incoming. These threads pop up twice a week and irritate people.

That being said, I wouldn't pick any single weapon. My house is a veritable fortress. If one gun can't get you to the next one, you are doing it wrong.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
A magic sawed-off shotgun that will never run out of bullets.

After that ill start practicing the 'fireworks' technique.

OR

The Lucifer from Devil May Cry 4.

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
Y'know the Suit in Crysis 2?

You never said anything about realistic.

now excuse me while I go disembowel about ten thousand zombies due to boredom.

Scepter Uchiha

Mar 16, 2011
gigastar said:

i agree with the infininte ammo thing but the fireworks tech isn't a shotgun its a revolver lol

that being said i would use a katana seeing how i cant shoot worth crap and my reflexes are really fast....plus im better with a sword

Mjolnir36

Jun 7, 2010
Imperator-class titan from warhammer 40K.
just in case you don't know what that is it's a roboty thing like the size of a large building.
http://ui03.gamespot.com/2210/633631638880407362titans_2.jpg
FOR DA EMPRAH!!!

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Scepter Uchiha said:
gigastar said:

i agree with the infininte ammo thing but the fireworks tech isn't a shotgun its a revolver lol
You misunderstand, i was talking about in Devil May Cry 3.

Fireworks is a gunslinger technique for the shotgun where Dante twirls it around his body firing in random directions.

Scepter Uchiha

Mar 16, 2011
gigastar said:
Scepter Uchiha said:
gigastar said:

You misunderstand, i was talking about in Devil May Cry 3.

Fireworks is a gunslinger technique for the shotgun where Dante twirls it around his body firing in random directions.
oh sry gigastar i was thinging of bulletstorm instead of DMC3 lol i would be closer to yamato vergils weapon of choice ^_^

socialmenace42

May 8, 2010
How 'bout the death star?

I somehow doubt the zombies would even find me there but if I were to wake up a little paranoid one morning I could put my mind at ease by causing the Earth to implode.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Super Six One said:
50 Cal Anti Material rifle, one shot could take out 5-8 zombies. I'd destroy them.
If you would like to know more about said rifle:

...you could only take out that many zombies in a single shot if you were firing into a crowd... if you were facing a crowd large enough to make that rifle efficient in terms of kill:ammo weight used, and you weren't running away, I pity you.

OT: If I were allowed only one weapon, and it had to be real... I'd prefer a Kriss SBR/SO with a threaded barrel and a sound suppressor. Common .45ACP rounds tend to be subsonic, and if I'm limited to a single weapon, I want my shots to be silent while still being effective at long(ish) range and be of a common ammunition type.