It's Time to Retake Omega!

tmande2nd

Oct 20, 2010
SURVEY SAYS:

(yes I know they are not the same show)

I mean come on it should have been in the game Bioware.
But oh no you have to try and milk more money out of a game that for most has run its course.

Out of the around 15 people I know who own it anymore....2 are trying it.
That is telling.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
This is what Im thinking happenes...

Shepard: I dont have time to waste saving some scum-hole, I have a glaxey to save!!!

*Aria clears throat and looks at Shepard with a slight tilt to her head*

*shepard sees this*

Shepard: LETS TAKE BACK OMEGA!!!!

*Shepard looks nerviously back at Aria*

*Aria grins and nods in approval*

Gizen

Nov 17, 2009
Two things about this video.

Thing #1: Aria is clearly a lot more like Shepard than she lets on, what with the grand, over the top speeches and all.

Thing #2: Holy crap, female turian! Finally! Or was there one in Leviathan too? Haven't gotten around to doing that DLC yet.

LtFerret

Jun 4, 2009
Meh, I'll start caring when they release some new Mutiplayer Content. That's the only reason it ever enters my Xbox anymore which is just deliciously ironic.

Absolutionis

Sep 18, 2008
Has EA announced any intentions on releasing a Mass Effect 3 complete edition anytime soon? It'd be nice to pick up these tiny DLCs and the whole game in one nice low-cost bundle.

I've been waiting since ME3 came out for a complete edition to be released. Instead, they keep making these cute little DLCs.

crazyrabbits

Jul 10, 2012
Absolutionis said:
Has EA announced any intentions on releasing a Mass Effect 3 complete edition anytime soon? It'd be nice to pick up these tiny DLCs and the whole game in one nice low-cost bundle.
Keep waiting - the Trilogy boxset doesn't have most of the DLC. The WiiU version is the closest thing to a "complete version" right now, and even that is missing the three most current packs (Leviathan, Omega, Appearance Pack). They'll keep gouging fans as long as it takes.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
great ... such worse timing ever. I already have a large list of games i am playing(or in the middle of playing).

Haven't touched walking death part 5 either. I really need my weekend to catch up.
Gonna get it and gonna free omega