It's Valentines Day, what are you doing?

anian

Sep 10, 2008
Probably have an exam tomorrow (don't know for sure since the result from the written part has not been posted on the web yet) so I'm studying. It's my last exam in college and I've been trying to pass it for 4 months now.

What I should be doing? Depeche mode is playing 20 minutes walking distance from my home and a bunch of friends are going...it's really depressing the hell out of me.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Might go out with some friends somewhere, but if not I shall be at home gaming. Its just another day to me.

DarkBlueDarZ

Oct 10, 2009
Eating someones chochlate deilivered to my door from a Mr.Benson.. Hopefully it was a wrong address or else :L :L

agentspidersilk

Jun 2, 2009
Trying to make bioshcok 2 on pc work, giving up playing tf2 and cleaning out my 2 fish who are presently looking very miffed at being in a bowl on my desk while there tank gets cleaned by the new filter :D

Gincairn

Jan 14, 2010
I've been at work for 8 and a half hours, now settling down on the sofa with the missus to watch heroes

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
I'm watching episodes of Tenchi Universe. Though the time of year is not what inspired me to do so, the irony of it is certainly not lost on me.

*sniffle*

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
I always hated valentines day. I always saw it as a was for companys to make money. Think about it, must we really wait until valentines day to tell the ones we love that we love them?
Rand-m said:
Staying in bed.

Being sick sucks.
I feel you, not too long ago, I was sick to the extent where it impared my gaming. Hope you get better.

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
I'll be stuck at home, watching my baby brother while my mom and stepdad go out for dinner, and my sister hangs with her boyfriend.

I don't mind. At all.

[small]sniffle[/small]

Dr. Love

Apr 18, 2009
Spending my time rejoicing my decision to break up with my girlfriend of a year and a half a month before. And rejoicing even more for only a couple of weeks ago upgrading to a girlfriend with +2 in looks, +3 in blowjob ability, +3 in libido, +5 in videogame ability (holy shit a girlfriend who can beat me at halo!?!?!?)and most importantly +9 in ability to leave me alone when i'm playing warcraft.

so instead of having to spend a good chunk of money on a dozen roses and some bullshit piece of jewelrly for a green-quality girlfriend, now i only have to spend money on a box of condoms and a single rose for a epic-quality girlfriend.

Aug 25, 2009
Mass Effect, massive guitar recording session (check the Escapist Jam Thread in a short while), trying to write some more. I hadn't even realised it was Valentine's Day