It's Valentines Day, what are you doing?

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
I'll probably wonder why am I alone and why I can't get the bloodstains from my last girlfriend out of my shirts.

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
I'm crying to myself at home, alone of course.

I actually opened up the shop I work at this morning and witnessed about 15 guys come flooding in like "WHERE ARE YOUR VALENTINES CARDS? D="

Fucking hilarious XD I'm just gonna watch films all day. Valentines day means fuck all to me, a fact that all my ex's have always hated

Nerples

May 7, 2008
Well seeing as I've never had a girl on valentine's day (lucky?) it really means nothing. I just see it as another day. So I have been on the escapist listening to blink-182 (punk-rock thread reminded me of being 11) and I'm going round my brother's later to be fed and play batman. Pretty standard sunday!

GodKlown

Dec 16, 2009
I'll be making my mom's birthday cake for today (she hit 62 today), working on some audio production for 2/19 so I'm not sitting on getting it done all week again, and maybe trying to squeeze in a little gaming. I've been up to the suicide mission on Mass Effect 2 for over a week, just can't bring myself to finish the game yet. In between and during those activities, I'll be laying my lungs with plenty of tar and nicotine as I've been doing for years, contemplating on what to do for my own birthday next month.
I probably should attempt at some point to make some new YouTube videos, I just haven't felt up to it in a few weeks. Perhaps a Hallmark holiday isn't the best time to post a video. I am sure plenty of people are already showcasing their happy relationships on there, and that would just enforce how much I dislike this holiday anyway.
Still, it does kinda suck being lonely this time of year. Statistically, there will be the highest rates of suicide today, so you have to feel bad for the clean-up crews for situations like that. Bad enough having to hear the girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband complain about them having to work today, but to have to think about what to do for dinner while mopping some poor bastard's brains off a wall while you do it must really make that suck.
Just think how busy some hospitals will be in nine months from today... anyone ever research how many kids are born in November? Just a thought...

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
Valentine's day?
Fuck that it's the finale of the Chinese New Year event on Guild Wars!
EDIT:
MurderousToaster said:
Do what I do every Valentines Day, Pinky.

Try and take over the world!
You are a legend!

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
What am I going to do today?
Work.
Do laundry.
Study.
Hate this stupid holiday all fucking day long.

*grumble*

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Trying to get my wireless internet to work on my 360, Wii, and DS. So far...not going well. 360 was working fine for a few hours last night, though...

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
I used to do things on valentines day with my ex....but...wait I think Ill go spend time with I went out with a like a week ago.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Celebrating my 18th birthday. So far I got a box of chocolates, $50 USD, a scratch-off lotto ticket, 3 cards, a huge book on The Beatles and the book Heat Wave.

They say it's your birthday/Well it's my birthday too yeah!/They say it's your birthday/We're gonna have a good time/And now it's your birthday/Happy Birthday to you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfz_uyhIMVo

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
I'll be doing my homework and shit, just like I usually would be doing on a Sunday.

Of course, today I'll do it with everyone reminding me that I have no life and no girlfriend. So I can at least be thankful for that eh?

selce

Nov 27, 2007
im going to eat ravioli and throw confetti on my bushes...

but really im just going to play video games and then go to work, pretty much just a normal sunday

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
The third option: Just another Sunday for me. So far it has been spent playing Bioshock 2's multiplayer and I am about to play some online poker.

Screw it, I went out last night.

Wasder said:
Going out to dinner later. Excuse me while I try my best not to be a smug **** about it.

I just failed, didn't I?
Yes, yes you did.