Its'a me! (Photo thread)

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010

Rocking my quiff to the max. 2 months later, I'm in dire need of a haircut, but you don't need to see that...

lord.jeff said:

The picture was taken a almost a year ago but I try to avoid getting photographed.
I envy your scarf. I'd envy the trilby too, but I have one.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Screamarie said:
*Laughs heartily at mug!*
The mug is offended, go away! =P

Screamarie said:
Seriously though, no fair! But your ring is cool ^_^
OK... here ye go:

DigitalSushi said:
About this lighting.... BOOBIES, you speak of..... BOOBIES, why would it.... BOOBIES, change the colour.... BOOBIES, of your hair....

STONKING GREAT TITS!

edit: *right click save as*
:D
o_o ... O_O' ... OK... not creepy at all, that... though having said that... *wonders if all mods are your level of HAWT!* =P

xXxJessicaxXx said:
I don't think I'm quite on their level no, just trying to be honest! Not fishing for compliments. It amused me that I went to the thread looked at the recently posted pictures and thought 'I will look like Quasimodo compared :|...'
Nonsense! You have an infectious smile in that pic. And don't take this the wrong way but I always imagined you to be a blonde for some reason... sorry! X3

Cheery Lunatic said:
lol already regretting posting this. Mostly because I'm more paranoid than Courage the Cowardly Dog. (show of hands if you're a psychotic serial killer?)
>_> ... <_< ...

/jk =P

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009

Taken a few minutes ago, mainly cause most recent photos of me are while I've been horribly drunk.

Also showing love for Desert Bus!

EDIT: I think I have embedding down, finally!

Kaltazraza

Creepy dancing
Sep 10, 2008
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/042/1/3/them_raspberry_poptart_thingies_by_westerfarmer-d4pd1o2.jpg
It's like a raspberry poptart this cake.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
Kaltazraza said:
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/042/1/3/them_raspberry_poptart_thingies_by_westerfarmer-d4pd1o2.jpg
Extra Creditz tee!

*Hi fives*

Kaltazraza

Creepy dancing
Sep 10, 2008
Idlemessiah said:
Kaltazraza said:
Extra Creditz tee!

*Hi fives*
A most lovely shirt it is to wear.

Edit: And your desert bus shirt is nice as well.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008

Oh hai thar Internet, didn't see you there. I was too busy travelling through time.

The Big Boss

Apr 4, 2011
draconiansundae said:
The Big Boss said:
draconiansundae said:
Well, why not.

Here I am. Though, my hair's much shorter now.
Hubba hubba! :O
I'm going to take that as a compliment.

I quite like this thread. Proves we're not all a bunch of greasy nerds in thick-rimmed glasses. Not that there's anything particularly wrong with that, but it's nice to see stereotypes being disproved.
True that. Gaming has become too mainstream lately. It's hard to have a stereotype when everyone's a nerd! :p

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Kaltazraza said:
Idlemessiah said:
Kaltazraza said:
Extra Creditz tee!

*Hi fives*
A most lovely shirt it is to wear.

Edit: And your desert bus shirt is nice as well.
Scarily I happen to be wearing that t shirt today too. :S

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
A picture of myself? Of course!

No? Damn. Well, I don't have any cameras besides my webcam, and that doesn't support my OS, so it can't take pictures when not on skype... So I took a screenshot of it pointing at me while in skype.

And it made me look like I'm about to kill someone.

And it made me look like a pervert.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Me with my old hair, at a nightclub with friends

Don't hate me for straightening, I've weened myself off it!

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Haven't seen one of these in a while. We're a good looking bunch, aren't we<3.

Here's my current pic on twitter:
Follow me @SteffMUNCH ;);););)

Y U H8IN?!

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
Just updated my avatar to a picture of me. There's to much light due to a broken camera without the ability to turn flash off.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
SckizoBoy said:
Screamarie said:
*Laughs heartily at mug!*
The mug is offended, go away! =P

Screamarie said:
Seriously though, no fair! But your ring is cool ^_^
OK... here ye go:

DigitalSushi said:
About this lighting.... BOOBIES, you speak of..... BOOBIES, why would it.... BOOBIES, change the colour.... BOOBIES, of your hair....

STONKING GREAT TITS!

edit: *right click save as*
:D
o_o ... O_O' ... OK... not creepy at all, that... though having said that... *wonders if all mods are your level of HAWT!* =P

xXxJessicaxXx said:
I don't think I'm quite on their level no, just trying to be honest! Not fishing for compliments. It amused me that I went to the thread looked at the recently posted pictures and thought 'I will look like Quasimodo compared :|...'
Nonsense! You have an infectious smile in that pic. And don't take this the wrong way but I always imagined you to be a blonde for some reason... sorry! X3

Cheery Lunatic said:
lol already regretting posting this. Mostly because I'm more paranoid than Courage the Cowardly Dog. (show of hands if you're a psychotic serial killer?)
>_> ... <_< ...

/jk =P
Tricky devil aren't you? But I gotta say that's a really cool picture and I love the coat...cape...robe whatever that thing is supposed to be.

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
Cheery Lunatic said:
I always get told I look 13.
You do look very young though (i'm sorry, dont hate me). But imagine how grateful you will be for that in 10-15 years, look on the bright side of life and all that.

BlueberryMUNCH said:
We're a good looking bunch, aren't we<3.
Yeah, i'm suprised by the diversity of looks in here. Good to know that we don't fuel the ugly stereotype of the basement-sitting nerd.

I feel like i should contribute as well. I guess the thread wouldn't be complete without some dead-eyed, big-headed swedish countryside looks. "Starts flailing wildly on a banjo"

It's a picture of me trying to look inconspicous at a restuarant last summer with a young aspiring police man/woman looming in the background.