ITT: CTRL+V and see what happens.

cheesyman987

Mar 19, 2011
Two guys walk into a bar.A
The first orders some H2O.
The second says "That sounds good, I'll have some H2O too."
The second guy died.

I posted this on facebook, realised I made a typo, so I copied the whole status, corrected it and deleted the original (this one). Yes, I'm that thingy about grammar (more like I've built up a reputation for it somehow and everyone will point out every mistake I make).

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
http://www.enterbf3.com/viewtopic.php?t=3385

Rage inducing that right there is...
Damn you EA and DICE!

Zulor

Oct 3, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMou_B1ANLA

Was showing my friend this video, it's hilarious.

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
Erm I was only testing to see if I had anything copied... turns out I did. I have literally no idea what it means...

SoldierC4

Oct 8, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn0Q2XlXRs0&list=FLCXkW1brDpqOZjQptjMJiYA&index=7

Was showing it to someone, cause it's awesome that's why.

DuskServent

Jul 22, 2010
Heee~eey, what'cha doing?

It's what happens when Ree are involved in my thinking...

Deadlock Radium said:
Awesome fucking music!
<youtube=_99MMG0Kr_0>
Your avatar is dancing to the music xD

WarKirby

Nov 21, 2009
forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=338066

The Heroes of Newerth forums are a bit backwards and don't allow bbcode in signatures. I saw this link in someone's signature and i had to copy/paste it to see what the mod was about. Incidentally, quite disappointing.

PuffinBox

Aug 29, 2011
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/NiennaoftheValar/4chan/1304163614622.jpg

The power of the internet

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
NightmareLuna said:
kidd25 said:
NightmareLuna said:
shemale porm movies

Yeah, I was looking up a good shemale movie for me and my gf to watch, and we found it. :) We had a good time. ^^
uhhh, wha- huh.... I think i'm going to go sit over there now. Also does that mean, "takes over" during sex?
What? ;). Do not tell you do not have a fetish that people find freaky? ^^, I got tons more you would travel to china and sit there for. :p

Buut I do not get what you mean with the "takes over" during sex thing. Please elaborate a little. :>
>.< i keep my fetishes under lock and key. (but yeah) "take over" like pegging. (urban dictionary saved me on that)

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
This is impossible to answer. We need some sort of scale, some sort of measuring unit to use. It would need to be a scale that could show values of both physical and emotional pain. We could call them "escudos" because why not. Five escudos of emotional pain would equal five escudos of physical pain. That way, when somebody said "I've got ten escudos of pain!" people would know how bad it was even if they didn't know what sort of pain it was.
The problem is that there's no default level of physical and emotional pain, so you can only compare them when they're equally intense. But if they're equally intense it means that you can't say that one is worse, because if it's worse it means they're not equally in

We were discussing if emotional or physical pain is worst.

TheHappySquid

Feb 2, 2011
&#1089;&#1087;&#1072;&#1089;&#1080;&#1073;&#1086;

Roughly translates as "The Thanks" according to the completely reliable babelfish.

I think it's just thank you in Russian.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Trained Skills- Arcana +9 Bluff +11 Diplomacy +9 Insight +10
Untrained Skills- Athletics -1 Endurance +1 Acrobatics +0 Stealth +0 Thievery +0 History +4 Religion +4 Intimidate +4 Streetwise +4 Dungeoneering +1 Nature +1 Perception +1 Heal +1

In the process of drawing up a new D&D character after the last one got killed, dont know how its his skill list though.