Jersey Shore has been Cancelled

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Wow . This is good news . Why did it get cancelled ? Did people realise it was shit? Or did someone die? Hopefully both ...

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011

Arnie definitely approves. Seriously though, hurrah for one less dumbass show that we have to hear about all the time.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
And lo' the world was cured of the dreaded smoosh smoosh and the shore of Jersey. Good riddance I say, but let us now usher in the new age of prosperity!

First things first, we get rid of MTV.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Yes! One down! But there are loads more shows to go :( But until then it's PARTY TIME!!

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Good riddance, show is complete carp and tired of people asking me if I have watched last week episode, NO AND I NEVER WILL

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Wait... it's over? The beast... it's dead?... killed by it's own dark master???...

IT"S OVER! THE DARK AGES ARE OVER! We have survived the Tellypocalypse!

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011

We shall party in the streets, in the houses, on the cars and in the sewers all night long.

...I forgot where I was going with all this.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Froggy Slayer said:
EVERYBODY WHO POSTS IN THIS THREAD IS INVITED TO THE IMAGINARY PARTY AT MY PLACE, IN MY IMAGINARY PRIVATE CRUISE SHIP. CELEBRATIONS AND GOOD TIMES ARE TO BE HAD.
I was indifferent to the whole thing but imaginary party?! Count me in!

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
Six seasons. The civilized world has put up with this rinse and repeat crap for SIX SEASONS. This show has slowly become the bane of my existence in the past couple of years. Ever since it started I've always had to deal with the same responses when I introduce myself to someone out of my state:

"So where you from"
"Uh...Jersey"
"Your from Jersey!? GTL for life bro!!!"

Stuff like this just spills over and over and it's getting freaking annoying. I just can't wait for the Jersey stereotype to fade away. Though I have a hunch we are just going to get some other crappy reality show filling the vacant time slot.

DioWallachia

Sep 9, 2011
Lucem712 said:
Froggy Slayer said:
EVERYBODY WHO POSTS IN THIS THREAD IS INVITED TO THE IMAGINARY PARTY AT MY PLACE, IN MY IMAGINARY PRIVATE CRUISE SHIP. CELEBRATIONS AND GOOD TIMES ARE TO BE HAD.
Since no one else is posting it, i may as well do it:

SlamDunc

Aug 17, 2012
I am quite sad. Now I have one less reason to justify destroying the human rac... I mean avoiding New Jersey. I dont have any WMDs. And even if I did I certainly would not be hiding them under the couch.

SlamDunc

Aug 17, 2012
DugMachine said:
Good riddance, show is complete carp and tired of people asking me if I have watched last week episode, NO AND I NEVER WILL
Something is fishy here.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
SlamDunc said:
DugMachine said:
Something is fishy here.
Well I imagine that golem looking women on the show to smell like fish so it's fitting.