Jim and Yahtzee Join Forces in Rhymedown Spectacular

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Well, I knew that they were gonna lambast even things I'd like to try (Like perhap the PS4), so the trick here is not to take offense. And...since I don't even have a facebook account, PS4 can't bother me with that, should I decide to get it.

Greni

Jun 19, 2011
I like video game culture (hence why I am here).

I like poetry.

This was fantastic, wish to see more.

Considering (to my knowledge) they are both complete amateurs this was pretty good.
Jim's was a bit more constricted, by the book, and imo failed a bit in that part. Yahtzee's freestyle performance was a bit better and way more clever. Jim was too constricted, literal and stiff in his reading.

What do you mean it wasn't a contest where we, the members of the site are the sole judges chosen to damn the loser into eternal torment in poet hell?

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
I've seen JIM rap before, liked that. Now i didnt though Yathzee would be up for that kind of deal, but this, this is just BEAUTIFUL.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Anyone else nearly shit themselves every time Yahtzee went into that voice? I mean no disrespect for him or the new show,
but this:

[sub]"Hello children!"[/sub]​

is going to be in my nightmares for quite a while.

People keep posting suggestions as to what Yahtzee looks like, well here's mine.

The only difference is the glasses, and the fact that Yahtzee is far scarier.

I mean, how would you react if you looked out your window and suddenly saw this?!

Chances are this is also the last thing you'd see.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
I'd like to see them double up to both bash a singular topic. Their performances were awesome, but they seem focused on different topics entirely.

Have them do FFXIII. They'll love both tearing it a new one.