Jimquisition: Cloak and Dagger

Amakusa

Jul 12, 2012
I liked your episode. I especially loved seeing footage from The Secret World since it's one of my favourite mmo's. If your planning to wear masks, i guess you could do a different mask every week with a different theme. Next one could be president Nixon or some demon monster one i guess.

Concerning the points with your video, yeah they make sense. But since companies like to operate on a information is power mentality. So i'm not surprised that companies would be restricting it. However i tend to agree with other posters that sales information should be make public, and published in an accessable way for the consumers to get a hold off. But getting companies to do that is another story.

ironfist86

Oct 16, 2008
VoidOfOne said:
I am especially tweaked when the people behind the scenes address rumors as just being rumors, not fact, without giving the facts that they know. *cough*MAJOR NELSON*cough* It's ridiculous and upsetting. The last game I pre-ordered was Diablo 3, and it very well be the last game I pre-order, ever.

A big shame the game companies don't at least help their reputation by confirming or denying rumors in a bit more of a timely fashion.
That was the last one I purchased on Day One and boy, do I ever regret that mistake. I ended up discovering Torchlight 2 on sale for like $10 two weeks later and it was the exact opposite of D3, as in, pure awesome. The last pre-order I made was Aliens : Colonial blah blah and THANKFULLY I cancelled that thing three days before it was released. If there was ever a sign, I took that dodged bullet as one!

endplanets

Mar 18, 2011
I can never really take "don't badmouth me because there was behinds the scenes stuff" at face value because there is no way for me to know it that is actually true.
Because it is really easy to just lie and say there was behind the scenes stuff and in reality its just a bad product.
Tell me what happened behind the scenes otherwise I won't believe you.