Jimquisition: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Hybridwolf

Aug 14, 2009
God damn it, I hate different release dates. Least some of you lucky buggers will be getting this tomorrow, I'm stuck waiting until friday and I'm going to have to watch what I look at now on these forums. This is one game I refuse to have spoilt.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Yeah, still got until Friday to go for no reason. Why are my digital copies fucking locked until the RETAIL STORES get their shipments in? Its fucking stupid.

Also lovin' how no one in the entire world can agree on how to say "Deus Ex".

Unhappy Crow said:
Golan Trevize said:
Unhappy Crow said:
Metal hands and arms? More like metal fingers.

Tomrrow's the day that Deus Ex: Human Revolution will be out in stores. That is if you're not a lucky son of a gun who can get games early. I'm not getting this game.
Tomorrow? No, six months.
What the devil are you talking about?
Its a Deus Ex reference.

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
That was crap. Does he get paid to not produce a video of an substance? Or does it not matter as long as he does something? I have interest in what he says, but hate the bullshit he starts and ends with. All the stuff in between is interesting to listen to.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
So it looks like my dreams of enjoying a cybernetic goatee are now crushed. On the plus side, I can totally forkgive and forkget the absence of an episode this week because, seriously. Deus Ex is (gonna be) totally metal.

Oh puns. They hurt so good.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Well, was looking forward to a regular episode, but I was 'foil'ed again, two 'fork'ing minutes of daftness instead, still, at least the game is out 'spoon'.

... I'll get my coat.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
leviadragon99 said:
Heh, I guess we can count this as a glowing reccomendation for the game then.
Or that they have enough faith in the pull of Jim Sterling with the nerd demographic they feel paying him to produce a 2 minute commercial is worth the advertising dollars. :)

Either that or maybe he's making a push to be unlockable as a hidden character in the next Deus Ex... you know the idea of being able to play as Cyborg Jim Sterling, with a complete voice track acted by him and everything. :)

At any rate if someone ever makes a "The Escapist" fighting game as a fan project, you know featuring Yahtzee, Jim, The Loading Ready Run crew, Miracle Of Sound, and whoever the other regulars are... Augemented Jim Sterling should definatly be an alternate costume option.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
My god it's Jimmy AssortedCutleryhands!

Thanks for imprinting yahtzee's deus ex song in my head.

Will you pick rifles?
Will you pick sneaking (can't exactly remember the words)?
Don't pick swimming because it's rubbiiiiiiiiish...

Dok Zombie

Apr 24, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Maybe his review will add more context.

http://www.destructoid.com/review-deus-ex-human-revolution-209544.phtml

Jim. My life is not complete without you.
Packie_J said:
Okay...

On a much more a positive note, Jim gave it a 9.5.

http://www.destructoid.com/review-deus-ex-human-revolution-209544.phtml

Just. One. More. Day.... argh! D:
5th comment down, some spastic with a Gears Of War avatar: "No multiplayer? Guess will be picking it up used."

THIS LITTLE TURD IS THE CAUSE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE VIDEOGAME INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW.

/allofmyrageandcaps

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Hmmm, all these comments have confused me, I didnt even know Deus Ex was even being released this side of October.........

Operations

Mar 11, 2009
Had no idea what people were going on about, a Yatzee Deus Ex Song?
Luckily google to the rescue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j8jMn2Kcgs

don_geilo

Aug 30, 2010
I tip my hat to you, sir. Truly this is one of your best works to date. Also, I would really like to receive that handjob, but I am afraid I am not going to attend PAX this year. Could you possibly send it to me by mail? Thank you in advance.