Jimquisition: Jimquisition Awards, Part Two

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Jimquisition Awards, Part Two

The very first Jimquisition Awards are here! Five days, five games, five awards!

Watch Video

sindremaster

Apr 6, 2010
InaquiTheArgentinian said:
AWWW i wanted the walking dead... ho well still 2 oportunities, why 2 because the next Jimquisition award goes to The journy.
It's coming. He pretty much confirmed it weeks ago, said it might even be his GOTY.

Sep 3, 2012
sindremaster said:
AWWW i wanted the walking dead... ho well still 2 oportunities, why 2 because the next Jimquisition award goes to The journy.
It's coming. He pretty much confirmed it weeks ago, said it might even be his GOTY.

well thats actually really good, but you know the journy its a guess (although im almost completly shure it will be)

DigitalAtlas

Mar 31, 2011
sindremaster said:

well thats actually really good, but you know the journy its a guess (although im almost completly shure it will be)
I was actually 100% sure it was Fez till you reminded me of Journey.

It's Journey.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Naww! I was hoping Journey would win overall game of the year... I suppose it't not big enough... still pretty good...
I'm guessing that the walking dead will be the winner.. a shame... the game seems awfully overrated to me.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
But Jim, you charismatic stallion, how can 2D, retro graphics be immersive? I cannot possibly enjoy games unless they are First Person, played at 60 FPS with the latest video card!

Xai

Jul 16, 2012
The first time i played Lone Survivor, i thought the guy was smiling really hard.

Dead Seerius

Feb 4, 2012
So the white thing on the main character's face is a surgical mask! Every time I saw clips of this game I always thought he just had a huge toothy grin.

I'm actually surprised I didn't hear more about this game. Looks pretty good.

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
Delcast said:
Naww! I was hoping Journey would win overall game of the year... I suppose it't not big enough... still pretty good...
I'm guessing that the walking dead will be the winner.. a shame... the game seems awfully overrated to me.
Have you played the last episode yet?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I'm guessing the horror is exasperated by the fact that your character constantly has this creepy Joker-like grin on his face.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
canadamus_prime said:
I'm guessing the horror is exasperated by the fact that your character constantly has this creepy Joker-like grin on his face.
Not a grin. It's a "doctor mask" or whatever the name is.
Jim had one on yesterday at the end of the show.

However, to be fair I thought it was a smile too.

roushutsu

Mar 14, 2012
I haven't heard a lot about this game, and I love me some good survival horror. Gonna have to check this one out.

And whoooo, Journey!

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Yeah I thought he was referencing Molly of episode 4 of The Walking Dead game with the mask yesterday but tomorrows so clear to anyone's who's played it that words aren't needed to convey it. [/chirp]

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Imp Emissary said:
canadamus_prime said:
Not a grin. It's a "doctor mask" or whatever the name is.
Jim had one on yesterday at the end of the show.

However, to be fair I thought it was a smile too.
Really? Oh sorry, my mistake. Too bad, it would've been better if it was a grin esp. with the whole horror/sanity thing.