Jimquisition: The Positive Side of Mass Effect 3's Ending Drama

Georgescu Catalin

Jun 9, 2011
Am I the only person in this world who thinks that this huge campaign of whining against the ending has the same basis as the campaign of trolling Jennifer Hepler?
Tons of people are angry at Bioware, it's the hip thing for the retards on 4chan and reddit and other "kewl" websites.
I remember the process, how it all went.
First, people complained about the existence of story mode.
Second, itt was the SLAB BULKHEAD joke with Vega.
Then, people started making fun and complaining about the quality of the running animation.
Then they complained about the gay romance option in ME3.
Then they complained about Tali's portrait being a photoshopped stock image.
Then the ending came , the climax of a long series of trolling and angry butt devastation. This one was successful because it worked as a legitimate complain more than anything else.

This has nothing to do with maturity and everything to do with imbecile masses of nerds with no spine. The difference between the LOST whiners and Mass Effect whiners is that no one asked for an edit LOST season finale (or at least no one considered it seriously, like they do with the game).

Kanatatsu

Nov 26, 2010
DrVornoff said:
SickBritKid said:
If there's a customer uproar on THIS level of outrage and anger, then there's something wrong with your product, no ifs ands or buts. In that case, the customer is definitely always right, as continued dissatisfaction(like, for instance, the BS with TOR and DA2 from Bioware culminating in the ending controversy of ME3) can lead to loss of customer loyalty to your product.
Then walk away and stop bitching like 5-year-old who just got told he can't have ice cream until he finishes his dinner. There are people who have been able to express dissatisfaction without sounding like a bunch of meth-addled children. Why can't you be one of them?

And the anal rape analogy is a pretty common figure of speech, genius...
I know that, sparky. Point stands.

Kanatatsu said:
You missed the point.

The series is ruined on a go-forward basis. This has nothing to do with the good times I had--it has to do with EA and Bioware shooting themselves in the foot by eviscerating a lucrative franchise.
Yawn! No, I got your point, what little there was to get. Go outside, talk to another human being, go see a movie, and maybe you'll realize that this is not the tragedy you imagine it to be.
Ahh yes the "you're not cool, go outside" response. Fuck off.

SickBritKid

Jan 11, 2011
Then walk away and stop bitching like 5-year-old who just got told he can't have ice cream until he finishes his dinner. There are people who have been able to express dissatisfaction without sounding like a bunch of meth-addled children. Why can't you be one of them?

I didn't know voicing my opinion meant I sounded like a meth-addled kid...

*facepalm*