Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Dragonbums said:
Geo Da Sponge said:
I gotta say, I was a bit disappointed. I know Bad Dragon has way bigger dildos than that.
They are expensive though.
I wager that little dong cost about $50-60.00 to whoever had that made for Jim.
Can't imagine what their...jumbo sizes would cost.

EDIT: How fucking ironic that I'm talking about the price of dragon dildo's when my name and icon reflect the beast in question.
Is that ironic, or just something everyone should have expected? ;D

CelestDaer said:
I didn't know Jim's gay... It's never even crossed my mind. Eh...
Actually, Jim is,[sub](and I am quoting him here)[/sub], "Not straight".

The difference? Well, he has a wife. At least he did the last time I checked. Son too[sub](Kind of)[/sub].
But in the end he does like boysMEN too, yes.

Thank God for Jim.
=w= b (<- Thumbs up face)

Mosstromo

Jul 5, 2008
I just saw Payday on a store today and was wondering if it was any good. It looked good, what's more, it looked interesting, plus I saw the logo of the studio that made the Riddick games, which I enjoyed loads and helped wash down the bad taste of the films.
I shall buy tomorrow then.

I thank thee for the info (and because, bloody 'ell, you really make me laugh), and I thank god for You ('cuz this world would suck harder without you, ever angry scourge of intolerant dicks).

Blimey, what a poorly phrased last sentence :)

Thank Him for Jim!

Bindal

May 14, 2012
Sofus said:
So this is what Payday 1 or 2 looks like? can't say that i'm all that impressed. I remember seeing it on the top sellers list on steam, but I took a single look at the logo and decided that I wasn't going to be interested. After having watched some bits of this video, I can safely say that I am even less interested now.
What'ya expect for a title that costs 30 bucks on release? The next Crysis, which also reinvents the gameplay-wheel?

Arfonious

Nov 9, 2009
I am thoroughly dissapointed with you all. Six pages of this and not a single gif of Jim playing with the dildo.

punipunipyo

Jan 20, 2011
Unreal Tournament: download users/official Mods/Modes/models/maps for FREE~~~... a game about tad over gig and a half, 2 years later after it's release... it "grew" to 10 gig in size... I had even more of it with the second installment (UT2K4, because 2K3 is trash) that was about 24Gig with all the new contents, less mods... but prettier maps, and ONS modes and weapon mods(also... less than UT99).

Call of Duty: 15 bucks for like 5 maps? WHA? nope... I stopped CoD after the second MW... because it was trying to milk me.... maps should be free... but making new chapters... yes.. I'd pay... but 5 Multi player maps? no... just... no...

Jan Smejkal

May 21, 2013
Uhm... so... should I thank God for Jim this week? Wasn't told but I would like to because I completely agree with him.

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
Kennetic said:
Look at the old dragon looking down on the girl like Chester the Molester and I think you'll find your culprit

OT: I'll be getting Payday 2 as soon as it's payday for me haha.
Oh my.

I believe you've just dated yourself, old man.

Uh oh. Now I've dated myself too... it was my dad's, I swear!

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
I thought it looked more like a tongue than a . . . mythical creature sex thing.
What did poor miniature Willem Dafoe ever do to you Jim? (I say that with all the sarcasm possible, I thought it was hilarious in a slightly disturbing way.)