klaynexas3 said:
lacktheknack said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
lacktheknack said:
but even the thoughts

my dreams

its entering my dreams

you've turned me into the next H. P. Lovecraft
Does that mean I get a cut of your profits when you become a famous horror writer?
Are you OK with 6%? If I can find two others to give 6% to, the symbolism will be complete!
I could remind you of the Virtual Boy, does that bring back nightmares fueling future writing that would warrant a %6 cut my way?
I sadly never played it. Feel free to not send me one, though.

thethird0611

Feb 19, 2011
I actually agree with him, the Kinect really does have some good possibilities to be used for games, and the first reason I thought it was forced to be included in the system was so that developers could actually try new things (yeah, I know the real reason now, please dont quote me Microsoft haters).

Honestly, if the Kinect was still included in the X1, but was able to be disconnected, I would be all for it.

Reyalsfeihc

Jun 12, 2010
Revolutionary said:
I'm just wondering why a dev from a team whose previous games have largely been PS3 / PC games is talking about Xbox tech.
Because the only reason why all of their hit games have been Sony exclusive is they were in a three game contract with them. They've openly announced they're going multiplatform in order to not only sustain their studio, but to bring new experiences to a variety of players.