Judge beats daughter, internet has her back

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
This was in 2004. Imagine how many years of abuse this girl has endured. That asshole deserves to be thrown in jail and barred from any contact with his daughter.

Zenkem

May 3, 2009
I think posting this to internet before authorities is the only way to get proper justice. He's a judge, and the pay-to-play legal system wouldn't give anything harsher than a token fine for this anyway.

The people of internet however, they have both time and will to make him suffer. While mob justice may be dangerous, it is the only way people like this are ever going to get what they deserve.

Beautifully Chaotic

Nov 2, 2011
But when you come AFTER your daughter, when the discipline leave physical injury (in this case severe bruising and/or lacerations), when the father says "I'm gonna go get a knife,"
He didn't say "I'm gonna go get a knife" He said "I'm gonna go get another belt" I had to replay that portion several times before I could make it out, and adjust the sound settings on my computer but that it what he says, nothing about a knife.

I still think he's sorry excuse for a man and since the statute of limitations has likely run out, I hope his career and life is ruined with the exposure.

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
Batsamaritan said:
I would vote for this judge, the problem with kids these days is they have no fear of authority, this little thief was illigally downloading, i bet she didnt do it again. If more parents were like the judge then we'd have less teen crime.
you are only half right, she probably never did it again, while her father was around, but I bet as soon as she moved out she pirated the shit out of everything.

spanking makes you fear the spanker, not the cause of your punishment

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
So, how is he a judge? I mean his daughter broke the law, but didn't he break the law also by beating his daughter?

dfphetteplace

Nov 29, 2009
Fusioncode9 said:
The wife should be held responsible for what she did, she's a coward.
Agreed. The only true freedom is that to make up your own mind. She was a coward and was scared. When your child is in harms way, you act, otherwise you are useless as a parent.

Corporal Yakob

Nov 28, 2009
I just watched this video whilst arguing the incident with a friend and all I can say is I am disgusted by that father's behaviour-I understand a parent should punish a misbehaving child but this is ridicolous.

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? Like SERIOUSLY??? I hope he fucking dies. And the wife shouldn't be blamed?? BULLSHIT!

GAH !

mrscott137

Apr 8, 2010
Put that guy in jail, he was whipping his own disabled daughter. I don't give a shit if he was a judge or not, he belongs in jail.

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
Batsamaritan said:
bakan said:
I'm kinda surprised that there are even people who defend the father's behaviour...
why?

Ever since we stopped beating our kids when they do shit wrong, all we see every year is worse juvenile delinquency.

Once upon a time kids new their place, and they new the consequences of their actions, now all we have is juvenile delinquents and rampant drug abuse. The girl is still alive, all she got was a few beats across her ass, it probably did her the world of good.

**edit*** note the kids in a related article who shot another kid and a good samaritan over a DS. Seriously these kids should have got a good whipping when they were younger. Read your robert heinlen, he predicted the collapse of society due in part to the removal of corporal punishment. Every year he seems more prophetic.
from
http://www.ojjdp.gov/

In 2008, there were 6,318 arrests for every 100,000 youths ages 10 through 17 in the United States.
The overall juvenile arrest rate was lower in 2008 than in 1980.

yes corporal punishment helps so much that somehow when less people do it the crime rate drops

Freaky Lou

Nov 1, 2011
I'm perfectly okay with corporal punishment, but first off, this girl is 16 years old. That is really past the point where it's reasonable. Second, a spanking is one thing, but he just whips her over and over and over again. It crosses immediately over the line of discipline and well into abuse territory. I didn't watch the whole thing. It's pretty repulsive.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
Progress doesn't ruin the traditional values of the American family.

It just exposes the amoral, disgusting, filthy cowards who hide behind it.

XDravond

Something something....
Mar 30, 2011
I saw the video and I got some thoughts about those two I could not express in words, it really did upset me, left me very shaken for something so small like that... They are not parents or man or woman to allow this is just plain wrong

You should never beat/hit/physically hurt a person, especially children, unless extreme circumstances.

I'm not entirely against every kind of violence against kids. If they put themselves in extreme danger etc then maybe but NEVER ever like this.

I hope that both "parents"(they are not really worth to be called that more abusers) get many years in prison because they are both guilty to one of the worst things you can do in my point of view.