Judge Takes Away Teen's Xbox

Renogod

Mar 11, 2011
You do know he can just steal another one right? Forgive my cynicalness here but i just think he's just going to take another one.

Carl goes to mars

Jul 7, 2011
Well, whether you choose to say it was Irish justice or British justice is objectable. That's the magic of Northern Ireland. That and bigotry.

But anyway, I question just how affective this will be, but a summer without an Xbox? Sounds bad, he may be forced to fly kites or some sh*t.

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
Ultratwinkie said:
Communist partisan said:
I support the 13 year old fella, robberies or just being a pure scum in society is fun. He can easily steal a new one so I think he got a way really smooth.
and then he gets caught, a second offense. Pretty much jail time. When a judge gives you a warning, you don't go ahead and do that again unless you really like the prison environment.
That's the point of not getting caught, simple. If you aren't a total amateur you don't get caught and if they think it's you say you have no idea or blame it on some other bloke who's a problem.

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
Seems like a good call. He sounds like a mic-spamming team-killer to me.

Kefo

May 19, 2010
Communist partisan said:
Ultratwinkie said:
Communist partisan said:
I support the 13 year old fella, robberies or just being a pure scum in society is fun. He can easily steal a new one so I think he got a way really smooth.
and then he gets caught, a second offense. Pretty much jail time. When a judge gives you a warning, you don't go ahead and do that again unless you really like the prison environment.
That's the point of not getting caught, simple. If you aren't a total amateur you don't get caught and if they think it's you say you have no idea or blame it on some other bloke who's a problem.
except when he shows up for his court date and the judge gives him back his xbox and being 13 and probably a dumbass speaks up and says he already got another one.

Khinjarsi

Mar 14, 2011
brainslurper said:
Khinjarsi said:
Interesting. Maybe this should be done more frequently? Not necessarily with Xboxs particularly. Hope the kid learns his lesson.
Actually, this should be done to everyone on this planet. That would solve a lot of problems.
Unless you didn't have an Xbox....

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
Kefo said:
Communist partisan said:
Ultratwinkie said:
Communist partisan said:
except when he shows up for his court date and the judge gives him back his xbox and being 13 and probably a dumbass speaks up and says he already got another one.
Yeah, I know. I would really wanna see the young fella do that, haha!

brainslurper

Aug 18, 2009
Khinjarsi said:
brainslurper said:
Khinjarsi said:
Interesting. Maybe this should be done more frequently? Not necessarily with Xboxs particularly. Hope the kid learns his lesson.
Actually, this should be done to everyone on this planet. That would solve a lot of problems.
Unless you didn't have an Xbox....
What? If you had a PS3 or PC? Then you weren't part of the problem

Kirix

Aug 19, 2009
To all who is saying its British justice are missing the point of the story. Even if it was in Northern Ireland its still Ireland in the name. Therefore using short hand by calling it Irish Justice is fine and PC correct. Even more so the boy could have been Irish as you can apply for both English and Irish passports if you live Northern Ireland. Love debating the North. :) End of the day good for the judge. I want to see more actions like this to be taken. Might teach Kids some lessons since only thing youths feel something about is their Gaming. I know it would work with me when I was younger.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
bobmd13 said:
Its actually Northern Ireland and therefore British Justice.

Here is the BBC link to the story.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-13964446

British Justice? that's a fucking laugh mate.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
Senarrius said:
Excuse me, Belfast is in Northern Ireland not Ireland, which is short for the Republic of Ireland.

So it was the Brits that pulled out this sweet justice.
It's not northern Ireland, it's the NORTH of IRELAND. And British justice!? That's a laugh.

n19h7m4r3

Sep 9, 2008
fare777 said:
Senarrius said:
Excuse me, Belfast is in Northern Ireland not Ireland, which is short for the Republic of Ireland.

So it was the Brits that pulled out this sweet justice.
It's not northern Ireland, it's the NORTH of IRELAND. And British justice!? That's a laugh.
It's two completely different countries run by different Governments.

We don't say things are American Justice if it occurs in Canada just because it's part of North America.

The United Kingdom includes Northern Ireland in it, it does not include the Republic of Ireland.
The Republic of Ireland does not include Northern Ireland.

Mar 30, 2010
See, <a href=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-14096799>this is what happens when you take someone's 360 away.

I knew something must have kicked it all off.