Judge Your Sanity!

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Alright, folks. I'm on a topic-making spree.

This one... pretty self explanatory.

At THIS VERY MOMENT (or, well, whenever you post), I'd like you to think about where you'd fall on a "sanity meter". You know what I'm talking about, right?

Anyway, I'll place my own response here after a few of yours. :D

Cheers, my friends!

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
I'm completely sane, regardless of what Mr. Penis-head psuedo-doctor would like to say. Stupid counselor doesn't even have a Phd and he thinks he can revoke my right to use the scissors in class. Douche.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Alrighty! Here goes...

My day has been filled with sudden mood switches from positively, hyperactively happy to near-tears sad, and I'm reasonably sure I don't have any psychological disorders that cause such things to happen.

I've been under more stress than normal thanks to worrying about some friends of mine who are acting out of their usual patterns and I'm kind of panicky about school ending this year since I"m a senior in high school and I'm not entirely sure I'm ready for college, although it's a bit late for that now (I've been accepted and all of that).

I've been indulging in creepypasta (and the SecureContainProtect simulators), and that hasn't helped much.

Oh, and I may have fell onto a shaving razor the other night and injured my wrist in the process >_>

I put myself at low on the sanity-o-meter at the moment, only because I'm not operating at my fullest and most optimistic (which is what I usually am), and because I'm starting to feel the effects of sudden (and not-so-sudden) changes on me and my life.

Edit: Not that I'm complaining or anything. This post is my answer to my own question, as well as me kind of taking stock of why I feel the way I do right now.

Anyway, let's continue the thread! :D

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
overpuce said:
Revnak said:
I'm completely sane, regardless of what Mr. Penis-head psuedo-doctor would like to say. Stupid counselor doesn't even have a Phd and he thinks he can revoke my right to use the scissors in class. Douche.
Not being able to use scissors is treading on your Constitutional rights! It's against the Geneva conventions! This "doctor" should be disbarred. Is this Doctor named Dr. HuffandPuff?
Trust me, I've made it known to the faculty that I will not stand for this. They proceeded to tie me into a desk bolted to the floor.

As for his name, I've been calling him Mr. Penis-head too long to remember what it really is. I suppose it must be something similar to the word penis, as his head actually looks nothing like a penis. More like a basketball really. His head is absurdly round.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
At this exact moment? -42. Having relationship fun times, and that never does anyone's brain any good.

The Night Angel

Dec 30, 2011
I'd say I am reasonably sane, at least compared to some of you wonderful people, but my friends seem to think I'm a bit crazy. But what would they know? :p

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
Well, I'm currently winding down from my own personal afterparty from 420, so... I'm about an 8 out of "where the fuck are my cheetos" right about now.

Basically, I had one of those highs where I thought about how weird it was that everything made sense. It really freaked me out.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I guess I'm perfectly sane at this moment. Yeah Joker won't be please with me.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
overpuce said:
Back on Topic:

What's the point of being sane anyways? Being a bit off can be hugely rewarding IMHO.
Exactly!

Uh... I'd guess about... normal. I'm fairly sane.

RustlessPotato

Aug 17, 2009
Well I had a couple of voices in my head, but they spoke spanish so i never understood them. They left because I think they found me boring. So now i'm on the normal amount of sanity :).

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
Define sanity. If the cultural norm of views, motives, ways to work, act and play equal to sane: I am pretty mental. But diagnosiable mental illnesses I do not have. Though I have never been tested. Pretty sure I am manic depressive, but that's all.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
I have a form of what is best described as very highly functioning sociopathy, but I'm a fairly decent guy, I like to think. Still, I suppose it's somewhat subjective.

In any case, I do act very strangely, which mostly entertains people/confuses them. I had chronic depression a couple of years ago, which I have moved/am moving past.

I'd rate myself about a 7/10. I could have ended up a lot worse, but I'm so awesome I can handle it.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
I'm slowly but surely losing my mind. Generally, the later I stay up, the less mentally and emotionally stable I become.