Judging By The Cover: Judging Captain America: Civil War

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Looks like Beelzebub facing off against the Gimp for the position of pharaoh. That would possibly explain the distant pyramid and eighth plague.

Damn, that one was a stretch.

Nergui

Dec 13, 2013
Error at 3:15

That's a convex mirror (outward curve). Concave is an inward curve.

Funny as usual though. :)

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
To be honest, I'd go see a "Captain America: Revenge for Paris" movie.

So in this one, Captain America traps Iron Man in the mirror? Spoilers, I guess...

Great analysis as usual, Yahtzee.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Eh, this wasn't too funny. I found myself on different tabs, wondering whats new on Uncrate or something.

dangoball

Jun 20, 2011
The second half was good. The first one was quite meh.

I don't mind controversial humour, but I wanted to share this with my Marvel-loving friends and suddenly bam, Paris. "Welp, guess I ain't sharing this with no one, 'cause that's just clusterfuck waiting to happen" were my exact thought at the moment. Not a hint of being entertained.

Kudos on the messed up high-five, though. That made me giggle.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Oh man. When Yahtzee said the line about only getting to see Cap's left ear in the first poster... I don't know why but it really got me. I chuckled quite heartily.

I find myself enjoying Judging By The Cover more than Zero Punctuation these days. Never thought that would happen, but here we are.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
That bit about seeing the Eiffel Tower between Captain America and Iron Man was excellent satire of reading too much political allegory into everything you see.
At least, I hope it was satire.
Still, I was expecting a continuation of examining the Tomb Raider game covers, this time with the games developed by Crystal Dynamics.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Wow, this is one of my favourites so far :D Laughed out loud several times! Nice work!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Nergui said:
Error at 3:15

That's a convex mirror (outward curve). Concave is an inward curve.

Funny as usual though. :)
Damnit, and here I was hoping that I'd get to be the dick that points that out. :p

OT:Captain America: Civil War Movie Poster Predicts Paris Attack...

Half-Life 3: Confirmed!

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Aptspire said:
To be honest, I'd go see a "Captain America: Revenge for Paris" movie.

So in this one, Captain America traps Iron Man in the mirror? Spoilers, I guess...

Great analysis as usual, Yahtzee.
I guess we could call it "the man in the iron man mask"

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Good stuff. Rather than the Eiffel Tower, I thought their negative space looked like the Holy Grail.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Fun episode :)

Darth_Payn said:
Still, I was expecting a continuation of examining the Tomb Raider game covers, this time with the games developed by Crystal Dynamics.
He does like to mimic new Lara's panty diction, going by the latest LDO.