Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
What? It isn't already the photo for the GOP candidate?

Also,Fallout is ruined for me now. The next time I play the games, every time I see power armor, I'm just gonna be thinking about how the design makes no sense.

Thanks Yathzee.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Those stingers each week are AMAZING!
Each time they make me laugh, and that's what I came for.
So bravo, charismatic stallion!!!!

Hypertion

May 10, 2011
two things..

First off, great ep as usual with the ending easily one of the best so far.

Second off, i ordered Pizza from pizza hut for carry out and was quoted "about a hour". When the **** am i supposed to go and pick it up?!

DrownedAmmet

Apr 13, 2015
I laughed way too hard at the "few steps forward" joke

I never used the power armor at all in Fallout 3 or New Vegas, so it is kind of weird that they use it so much in their promotional stuff.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
So many great jokes, like the oven-in-the-chest and radio dials on nipples, and calling is "Vault 3", instead of 111. And that happy Super-mutant and S.P.E.C.I.A.L. bit were the best! Looking forward to the ZP of this game.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
You know, while I like Canon in D Major well enough, I have a feeling a better background music track would be the trial music from Chrono Trigger. Not sure why but it seems like a good fit for this.

Scow2

Aug 3, 2009
He should use Cannon in D Minor [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKmw9oS__MM]!

I like how the music suddenly cut out before that end rant xD

Amir Kondori

Apr 11, 2013
The scope doesn't come down over the eye. It is a camera that provides more info overlayed directly on the view port.

Oct 22, 2011
I didn't know that future US president Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho was featured in Fallout 4. 10/10 It's got electrolytes.