Judging By The Cover: Judging Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

Crash_7

May 3, 2014
Cool! I just assumed Yahtzee was taking the week off. Apparently, he just took New Years Day off.

nightowlc

Nov 5, 2008
I died at the comment about "the roving pack of lens flares".

Congrats Yahtzee on being the only speaker or narrator I've ever listened to who so casually used the word denouement. I've seen it in writing, but hardly ever heard it spoken.

EyeReaper

Aug 17, 2011
Well, I guess now we know the real reason JJ Abrams got to do the new film. It was the lens flare's doing all along!

illensinati conflared

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok now I canno unseen the Queen dot eyes XD! I never get why she had so much makeup change throughtout the film!

Blood Brain Barrier

Nov 21, 2011
Why did escapist change the video player to this retarded thing that I can"t change the volume before i PLAY IT? Not everynoe wants Yahtzee's voice blurting at you at full volume without being able to change it

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
Yoda's face in the second poster made this for me. Even he doesn't want to be here.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Brilliantly creative and greatly amusing. You know, you should get Gabe to star in one of these. I bet he'd rather like the experience!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
My mother was killed by a lens flare...then it kidnapped my puppy. :(

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
I breed lens flares for underground lens-flare cage fighting matches. Some think it is unethical to do so, but i say that, compared to wild lens flares or those over-pampered lens-flares, these babies have a marginally better quality of life. Yes, the end can be quite violent for some, but have you seen what they do to each other in the wild? It isn't pretty. Neither are the ends of the drug-addled, gluttonised (that's a word now, i hope) star flares that wallow in shame and self pity. No, it is horrific.
Annnyway, anybody needing baby lens-flares, i can hook you up, just gimme a holla and a dolla!

ChaoGuy2006

Sep 6, 2014
First time I've seen this series and I'm in hysterics!!
Brilliant, and I will check out more.