Judging By The Cover: Judging Suicide Squad

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
That ending was perfect, it was definitely worth doing a second one for that alone.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
"The Misadventures of Dr. Homeless and the Complete Tit".

Now, if that's gonna be the title of your next novel I will not buy my customary *one* copy, but as much as I can fit in my backpack when robbing the train that's bringing them into the country (as I can't WAIT for it to arrive on shelves)!!!

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
The Joker looks like Marilyn Manson, why didn't I see that until now?!
And from that over-head camera angle, you couldn't see everybody's kneepads, especially Deadshot's beauties. Glad to see everybody but Harley's doing that whole "GRR!" face thing, while she's still going "Hi-ya!"

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Darth_Payn said:
The Joker looks like Marilyn Manson, why didn't I see that until now?!
And from that over-head camera angle, you couldn't see everybody's kneepads, especially Deadshot's beauties. Glad to see everybody but Harley's doing that whole "GRR!" face thing, while she's still going "Hi-ya!"
Funny he feels dated for even making that Manson reference!
He is 47 now. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_Manson

Absimilliard

Only you can read this.
Nov 4, 2009
Fantastic video. And the conclusion is a solid addition to the category "what has been seen cannot be unseen"...

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
I'd rather enjoy seeing more from "The Adventures of Dr Homeless" Furthermore, to echo the sentiments of at least 10 other posters, the ending was amazing, lovely bit of wordplay there.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
That ending though...wow.

This receives my vote for Best Episode. :3

DrownedAmmet

Apr 13, 2015
I was waiting for a mention of the completely normal looking woman standing behind the squatting guy. Who is that?
Looks like one of the Suicide Squad's mothers came by to drop off their lunch and got roped into the picture

ChaoGuy2006

Sep 6, 2014
Knocked out the park again (and even hits the nail on the head about the recent trend of "white nerd villain")