Judging By The Cover: Mad Max

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Bravo as usual!!!
I was yelling: Bunny ears, DO notice the Bunny ears. And you didn't miss them. Just mistake them :p

Thanks Yahtzee, you truly are a Herculean exemplar!

Awan

A Thing That Happened
Mar 7, 2015
The thing around his leg is a leg brace, not just belts. He'd had it a while now. He has it in Fury Road.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Silentpony said:
Nico4 said:
Always good to hear Yahtzee try to rap
TRY?!
That was straight out of Brisbane, son!
He had me laughing at that bit, and surprised he could drop such dope rhymes. All that poetry writing's paid off!

I think he was trying to do his best Lord Humungous impression when he was yelling out the BOLD PRINT.

Scow2

Aug 3, 2009
Awan said:
The thing around his leg is a leg brace, not just belts. He'd had it a while now. He has it in Fury Road.
He got it after getting kneecapped in the FIRST Mad Max

My only question is "Why does the Pursuit Special have spikes? WHY DID THEY RUIN THE PURSUIT SPECIAL WITH SPIKES?"

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I don't think you used your best take for your opening there Yahtzee. You didn't sound all that into it.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
canadamus_prime said:
I don't think you used your best take for your opening there Yahtzee. You didn't sound all that into it.
I noticed that. He sounded...I dunno, hungover or like he just finished jacking off and was still a little out of it.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
damn, this cracked me up. especially the rap part. max must have one damn powerful shotgun to blow up the bridge like that.

Morti

Aug 19, 2008
Scow2 said:
My only question is "Why does the Pursuit Special have spikes? WHY DID THEY RUIN THE PURSUIT SPECIAL WITH SPIKES?"
It's not the Pursuit Special, just like in Fury Road, the game opens with him being separated from his car. You spend the game building the "Magnum Opus". One of the upgrades you can get for it is spikes to deter boarders.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
He said on Let's Drown Out on Youtube that he likes to do a slightly drunk voice inflection for this series. I thought it sounded perfect for that.

And good lord, that rapping part was devastating. I think I cracked a rib from laughing so hard.