Judging By The Cover: Terminator: Genisys

Darth Rosenberg

Oct 25, 2011
templar1138a said:
And if my connection is slow, I need to be able to pause the video and wait for it to load. As it is, I have to watch it struggle to stream bit-by-bit, which is REALLY annoying. Still sound peculiar?
That a 4min not-exactly-hi-quality video buffering is an issue? Hell's yeah that's peculiar..

And as for how, I am watching them via Firefox, with Flash up-to-date. Clicking neither the pause button nor the video itself pauses it.
I'm on Chrome, and - after the ad's played - it pauses via the button, the frame, and the spacebar.

Drathnoxis said:
I dunno maybe it's the Escapist's new way to force people to watch ads. "Don't like ads? Then no pausing. Want fullscreen? THEN WATCH THE ADS!"
If ad's are a way to keep this site 'free', then there's no need to skip 'em.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Barbas said:
I enjoyed this very much. Probably better than the film.
Oh let's turn down the jadeometer. Genisys wasn't that bad. Definitely better than Salvation. Let's at least give them credit for stepping in the right direction with this one.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
WhiteTigerShiro said:
Barbas said:
I enjoyed this very much. Probably better than the film.
Oh let's turn down the jadeometer. Genisys wasn't that bad. Definitely better than Salvation. Let's at least give them credit for stepping in the right direction with this one.
Um...you can, if you like? I didn't hate the film, I just enjoyed this more because it was funnier.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
templar1138a said:
Escapist, I can't pause this video player, and this isn't the only video where I've had this issue. I suggest you fix it before I consider Yahtzee - the only reason left for me to visit this site - to be unwatchable.
Take it to the Tech Team group and submit something in that group's chat. That will get the problem sorted faster.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Tech-Team

RJ Dalton

Aug 13, 2009
Darth_Payn said:
I believe I speak for all of us in expressing our appreciation to Yahtzee for spreading his wings a little when I say:
"NNYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
You took the words right out of my mouth, almost. I mean, I was going to say, "MYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" but I think the sentiment is there.

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
Evonisia said:
I'm glad I didn't see the posters first then, the film acts like the spoiler is a surprise. Oh film posters, why must you be crap and revealing?
The trailer spoiled it too. I heard the trailers were spoilers and was avoiding it on the internet but alas, I was watching some other movie and the pre-movie trailers came and my effort was for naught.

Also that spoiler poster was everywhere the day I went to watch the movie.

Shaidz

Jul 8, 2012
Is it just me or is it after 10 years of hearing Yahtzee speak with the warp core pushed to max, hearing him speak 'normally' is rather disconcerting???

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
Only just noticed this new show. It might just be the music, but it sounds like hes talking REALLY slowly compared to ZP.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Ah, the mating call of the terminator, truly one of life's great wonders.