Just as Planned

gaztaseven

Oct 6, 2010
I'll never forget this time I went camping with a bunch of mates:

It rained really heavily throughout the night. One guy needed to relieve himself but didn't want to go out in the rain, so he urinated into a coke bottle that still had about 1/4 of the coke left in it, sealed it up and chucked it out of the tent.

Next morning. Another guy woke up, got out of his tent, and was a bit thirsty. He polished off the bottle before the first guy woke up, and didn't notice anything odd about the flavour. When the first guy woke up and recounted his tale, we all had a jolly good laugh.

The point is Coke apparently tastes like pee. But you probably already knew that.

GreyNicor

Mar 5, 2014
Imperioratorex Caprae said:
On that subject, wouldn't this strip in a sense be a continuation of the quantum state of things in the Critical Miss universe? Hear me out... According to that previous strip, Erin has established the "Schrodinger's Pussy" theory, so wouldn't it fit just fine that she's apparently created a situation where piss either exists in the flask or not? "Schrodinger's Piss"?
The flask contains both piss and hard liquor until observed, I like it.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
It's like this comic is racing to see how many avatar-worthy pictures it can include.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Imp Emissary said:
CrystalShadow said:
RJ 17 said:
JohnZ117 said:
Little effort for great psychological torment. He only knows if it's the real beverage by drinking, and even then it's not 100%. And, if he drains the flask down a sink, and ends up wasting what the liquor costs, that's another win for Erin.
I don't know about you, but pissing in a bottle requires very little effort on my part. :p
Yeah uhm, slight detail here, but I take it you're a guy?
Erin isn't.
Not to say she couldn't collect her own piss for some reason, but... It isn't quite so easy. Probably would struggle to pee directly into a bottle or flask, really...
Nah. Why would she need to collect her pee?

Right. Yes. Of course. Silly of me. XD

hittite said:
CrystalShadow said:
Yeah uhm, slight detail here, but I take it you're a guy?
Erin isn't.
Not to say she couldn't collect her own piss for some reason, but... It isn't quite so easy. Probably would struggle to pee directly into a bottle or flask, really...
There are ways.
Gyah! o_O Oh my! I uhh... Yes, well... That'd be one way to do it, I guess...