just saying hello

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
wagglelance said:
lol I'm from the USA. And I will be sure not to feed the trolls.
Welcome. Read the rules, and learn how to use the quote button, so that people will know when you are talking directly to them.

Enjoy your stay here. =D

wagglelance

Oct 3, 2010
hmm. I dont know about taking a pie from Iowa. Also Josh v i was unaware that websites had basements, but i'll make sure to lock that door.

wagglelance

Oct 3, 2010
Marter said:
wagglelance said:
lol I'm from the USA. And I will be sure not to feed the trolls.
Welcome. Read the rules, and learn how to use the quote button, so that people will know when you are talking directly to them.

Enjoy your stay here. =D
Thanks Marter, I've glanced at the rules, they seem pretty straight foreword and basic.
These boards seem to have some pretty cool people on here.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
Hi! My name is Nick, please dont eat anything of the third shelf of the fridge, thats all mine.

Also stay out of the basement please.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
wagglelance said:
hmm. I dont know about taking a pie from Iowa. Also Josh v i was unaware that websites had basements, but i'll make sure to lock that door.
You don't just lock that door, you gotta weld that sucker shut, then place several mines under the floor outside it. Also welcome, Hope you enjoy your stay, and check out the rules.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
wagglelance said:
Thanks Marter, I've glanced at the rules, they seem pretty straight foreword and basic.
These boards seem to have some pretty cool people on here.
The rules are fairly standard, and are mostly common sense, but it's always a good idea to take a look at them. I'm glad you have done so.

You are definitely correct in there being some cool people on here.

Again, have fun! =D

Nostalgia Ripoff

Sep 2, 2009
I swear there should be an entire section of the forums just to introduce yourself.

Anyway, hello. I am your Nostalgia Ripoff. People have already said to stay out of the basement, but what they didn't tell you about is the Olympic Sized Indoor Swimming Pool. Have fun with that.

EDIT: Oh yeah, just remembered. You are never the only person for anything, and Versus Threads are frowned upon.

Sep 9, 2010
Robert632 said:
wagglelance said:
You don't just lock that door, you gotta weld that sucker shut, then place several mines under the floor outside it. Also welcome, Hope you enjoy your stay, and check out the rules.
Please mines are not enough. U gotta have trip wires, maybe an automated turret or two. And a pit o death. With spikes and feces.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Cheveyo said:
http://bartlebe.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/herro2.jpg

That's the only response that came to mind.
But it's also probably the best response so far.

OT: Hello, welcome to The Escapist. Have fun, look around all sections of the site and basically have some really good fun.