"Justin Beiber to star in remake of Back To The Future"

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
'Nicholas Cage to play twelfth Doctor In popular British television series "Doctor Who"'

Truth be told that could either suck or be really cool.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
Michael bay is going to remake every movie and is going to destroy all other films,

That's nightmare fuel for you.

Nyan Cat

Jun 7, 2009
When I read the thread title, I said "oh my God" outloud... and I'm in class. Everyone was looking at me weirdly.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
Don't worrt folks. I managed to get that sudden heart attack under controll. I'm all good. Just no more sudden scares.

Kotick becomes head of Valve after beating Gabe in a fist fight. My world would just end.

REAPER5594

Nov 3, 2009
Bobby Kotic in charge of development and writing for Fallout :New Vegas
Justin Beiber cast as Neo in upcoming Matrix reboot
Harrison Ford dies

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
mastermerrick said:
Just_A_Glitch said:
"Nightwish has parted ways with lead singer Tarja Turunen and found a mediocre replacement..."
Oh wait...
You just HAD to remind me, didn't you.
Yes. I have to spread the misery.

In all honesty, Annette is good in her own right, I'm not trying to knock her. But she just isn't what ANYONE should remember Nightwish for. Dark Passion Play is a better album than what most bands could ever hope to put out, but as a Nightwish album, it just falls short.

Milo Windby

Feb 12, 2010
Gunjack65 said:
Thats exactly what this thread is about, Scary Thoughts.
Some sort of made up news story or celebrity gossip or whatever that would make you want to go outside, look up to the sky and scream.
For Example:
"Justin Beiber is to star in remake of Back To The Future". Christ I get shivers just saying that.
Your turn.
Ok, honestly you almost gave me a frigging heart attack!

Offworlder_v1legacy

Ya Old Mate
May 3, 2009
ManaAdvent said:
Oh wait.
Fuck no, just no, I..I, no.

Only one person can play Danny Zuko and that's John Travolta
Only one person can play Sandy Olsson and that's Olivia Newton John.
That movie is very close to my heart and if they create a pile of shit like that I WILL find who ever agrees to the idea and kill them.

OT:Radiohead have decided to break up, focusing on their own projects.
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cabalistics

May 4, 2009
Robert Pattison to play Dante in new Devil May Cry movie Rob Schneider to play wacky sidekick the movie will be based on the new edgier Dante

George Lucas to make Jar Jar spin off movie

Watchmen sequel announced

Lady Gaga to continue copying Madonna by starring in Swept Away remake

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
Lombax302 said:
Duke Nukem Forever is being postponed another 5 years

HAHA, sry, just had to say it
ha! i lol'd. Umm alright..how about.

American teenage boy wins 1st global starcraft 2 tournament.

Squeaky

Mar 6, 2010
teh_Canape said:
Amazigh said:
"Ewe Boll is to take over all Mass Effect writing and plot design."

I think I just died a little thinking inside even thinking about that...
I'm sorry but I kinda disagree with your point here

sure he's a shitty director and his movies are shitty too, but analizing them, I discovered that while they suck hairy balls so hard they could spit furry creatures, they do have some points of improvement, seriously

take Alone in the Dark for example, fix a couple stuff like the "supposedly dead" girl at the cave who gets up because she thinks the camera faded off, or fix a couple plot holes and you have at least a decent movie

don't believe me? watch his non videogame works, like Stoic, or even better, Rampage (which is a surprisingly smart movie, uwe boll or not)

OT:

"PC get's discontinued and discarded as a gaming system in favor of overrated consoles"

le gasp!
Id probly become shellshocked NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
"My dad chosen to sing One-Winged Angel at the next Comic-Con!" (Yes, he's that bad).

"A Clockwork Orange getting remade!"

"Michael Bay to direct live-action movie adaptation of Neon Genesis Evangelion!"

And this one is the worst of them all:

"System of a Down's hiatus not so temporary after all."

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
Khaun said:
Id probly become shellshocked NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

alright, that was unexpected...

I expected a flame war on the "Uwe Boll is not that bad, he just needs a little polish" stuff

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
The Rev, famed drummer of Avenged Sevenfold, has revealed that his tragic death exactly one year ago was a hoax: He's been on vacation in a small town in Iowa the whole time. To welcome him back, the metal band has started a tour, starting in Sacramento, California.

If only.