Justin Bieber 800% slower = Ambient Masterpiece

rt052192

Feb 24, 2010
this...is...epic! never thought listening to justin bieber would actually bring happiness, as oppsed to the usual pain and agony...

Oomii

Dec 17, 2009
Damn, this sounds like a soundtrack to some really good science fiction movie. I actually like it.

Justin Beiber, whether that was an accident or not, I am pretty amazed.

Naeo

Dec 31, 2008
Jonsi and Alex meets Brian Eno.

How the shitting christfuck on a stick did Justin Bieber in any way manage to be this cool.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
I'm astounded. After listening to this for a time I looked for the original version and I'm shocked that I could like any variation of the song.

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
The song sounds much better than the original by 800% (Sadly, 9000 wasn't available)

But all I kept thinking about while listening to the song is the movie Avatar and that video game Another World (That's Out of the World in the U.S.).

Still, a pleasant sound "From" Justin Bieber.

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
I liked the one comment, at about 25 seconds: "Yeah, 35minutes of Justin Bieber is sooo much better than 4 minutes."

Admittedly, I've never listened to any of his stuff, but this was vaguely cool.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Jiraiya72 said:
Wow dude. Looks like someone here has a problem, and it certainly isn't me.
Hah, yeah, the first part of your sentence is completely correct. And you know who's the one who has that problem?

Well, I like to call 'im 27ayiariJ. Sounds kind of Russian, makes me feel like he may be near to me, or even live in the same country. Makes me feel more homelier.

Dumbfish1

Oct 17, 2008
Erana said:
I'm going to have to try this with all my music!
*grabs iPod*

...Ambient, ambient, Lo-fi, ambient, noise....
It won't work for me! :(

Still, I now have to get the original and this song and turn 'em into tune troopers! Who wants to bet that the original will be a silver woody?
/amazingly obscure refrence
Tune troopers is awsome!