Kane & Lynch Wish You Happy St. Patrick's Day

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
You know, how do we know it's the booze that's cuased him to throw up, God knows what this chap's been thru...

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
I think it's brilliant. I've seen some of the other releases that they've done to promote the game, many of which have showed me NOTHING about it and yet... I want it. I really, really do. I didn't even play the first one.

tjoris9

Nov 25, 2008
Chech said:
I didn't even play the first one.
Rent the first one, because IMO it really wasn't that great. They decided to use f-bombs as a crutch instead of taking the time to write decent dialogue, the ending was disappointing, and there are far more enjoyable third person shooters out there.

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
almostgold said:
Fuck Kane & Lynch. almostgold wishes you St.Patrick's Day. I'm Catholic so it counts more. Also, forget that 'drink responsible' stuff. Its St. Patricks Day muthas, drink with a total disregard for decency, personal wellness, or the social consequences of your actions the next morning!
Amen! *chuckles*

As for Kane & Lynch, it is an interesting game at least because of the main heroes' characters. It's worth at least a rent imho.

SFMB

May 13, 2009
I thought that the main characters in Kane & Lynch were it's greatest drawback. I hoped I could have shot the more-psychopath-one right from the start to make my life easier and the game more enjoyable. Which it wasn't, at all.