Keanu Reeves Details Third Bill & Ted's Movie

Keldrif

Jun 15, 2009
I love the idea but I think they should go totally over the top and bring Tenacious D in. God gave rock and roll to us, Satan gave us metal we must unite them to save the universe. And while we are at it Primus can come back too and bring the bass.

subtlefuge

Lord Cromulent
May 21, 2010
I'm sorry, but if Bart Simpson and Sonic are slipping into irrelevancy, then Bill and Ted are downright archaic.

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
as much as i love the first bill and ted and loath the sequel... i would absolutely despise a 3rd. their age for thing, i mean it's not like the writers would make bill and ted actual 40 something yrs old and still talking like a stoner surfer?! plus you know, from all the times hollywood has done it (no matter who the previous actor was) that they'd re-cast rufus in a heartbeat, and they'd do it with a smile.

until i see more about it , producers/cast/writers/director, i'm going with " IT SHALL SUCK MORE THAN ANYTHING HAS LUS FAR"

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
I'd be obligated to see this movie, bad or good. I woukd imagine though, for it to be good, it would have to be completly unserious...not like thats a big stretch though...

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Despite how much I want to see the river of tears as 80's nostalgia gets pillaged, I'm not sure why anyone would try this. It's been quiet a while and making another movie seems... odd. Hum, the Hollywood nostalgia zombie machine is approaching closer to my era everyday it seems better get the bat anti-zombie spray.

Sarge034

Feb 24, 2011
If they do this WHY will they not do the third Chronicles of Riddick?

OT- Cool, only saw the second one but it was funny enough. If the rough draft comes out in 6 weeks that means we will be seeing the movie in like a year and a half right? Or is my math off?

beema

Aug 19, 2009
Greg Tito said:
The time-bending comedy is unarguably Keanu Reeves best work as an actor...
LOL
what?

I dunno, this story just seems kind of sad. How depressing would a movie be about two middle-aged guys obsessed over writing the perfect song, so much so that their lives have not progressed for 25 years?