Kiefer Sutherland Makes Dynamite Cupcakes

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
BBboy20 said:
Anybody else get season 3 deja vu during the LA River scene?
o_O?

The only time I remember the river being used was in Season 2, when Jack and....Palmer lady...crash. Haven;t seen the series in ages though.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
CCountZero said:
WanderingFool said:
OT: I don't know why, but every ad Keifer Sutherland is in is suddenly made awesome by his voice. Take that new Old Spice ad that came out a few weeks ago, for example. I love that ad.
Wasn't that an Axe commercial? Don't know of any Kiefer in Old Spice, and neither does Mr. Google.
*confused face*

I didnt say that...

theshadavid

Nerrrrrrrd
Aug 10, 2009
Funny commercial, but it was PAINFUL reading the article which explains the joke in fine detail for those of soccer moms on the video games news/humor website who didn't get the joke.

CCountZero

Sep 20, 2008
WanderingFool said:
CCountZero said:
WanderingFool said:
OT: I don't know why, but every ad Keifer Sutherland is in is suddenly made awesome by his voice. Take that new Old Spice ad that came out a few weeks ago, for example. I love that ad.
Wasn't that an Axe commercial? Don't know of any Kiefer in Old Spice, and neither does Mr. Google.
*confused face*

I didnt say that...
While you didn't mention any specific ad, you implied that Kiefer had appeared in an Old Spice commercial.

To my knowledge, the only male grooming product ad which Kiefer has appeared in recently is for an Axe product, and seeing as how that's a male grooming product as well, it seems a reasonable conclusion that you mis-wrote, and actually meant Axe rather than Old Spice?

Needless to say, I was rather confuzzled myself, hence the question.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
CCountZero said:
WanderingFool said:
CCountZero said:
WanderingFool said:
*confused face*

I didnt say that...
While you didn't mention any specific ad, you implied that Kiefer had appeared in an Old Spice commercial.

To my knowledge, the only male grooming product ad which Kiefer has appeared in recently is for an Axe product, and seeing as how that's a male grooming product as well, it seems a reasonable conclusion that you mis-wrote, and actually meant Axe rather than Old Spice?

Needless to say, I was rather confuzzled myself, hence the question.
Might want to check the original post, I think you got me confused with the one below my actual post. I was talking about Michael Bay and explosions.

SachielOne

Former Escapecraft Op
Aug 10, 2009
Why the hell would Acer file a copyright complaint against A FREAKING COMMERCIAL? The whole point of a commercial is to be seen by as many people as possible.

CCountZero

Sep 20, 2008
WanderingFool said:
Might want to check the original post, I think you got me confused with the one below my actual post. I was talking about Michael Bay and explosions.
Oh. Lol. I see now. Da fug happened there? :p

I quoted it with the Quote button, so ehh... yeah... da fug?

Sorry then, seems it's just the site being quirky,