Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
I activate a giant electromagnet, which catches your armor and immobilises you against it. I then stand opposite you and throw knives, which fly towards the electromagnet and impale you.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Ah, my archnemesis eatmorebabiesmmg00d. You shall suffer at the hands of my GIANT TOASTER. WITH NO CHANCE OF ESCAPE. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I expose lambi89 to inordinate amounts of Boris. If that doesn't kill you, you'll at least be laughing on the floor so much that you are rendered incapable of attacking.

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
I throw you off a radio tower, then poison you, then explode your time machine, then shoot you, then cancel your series, before bringing it back and forcing you to absorb the time vortex, and then kill you three more times which haven't yet been revealed.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Boris introduces anti-wolf policies, with wolves and anyone associated with them being imprisoned on sight (as opposed to execution, for Boris is not unkind).

escapist_wolfand

Oct 19, 2009
pulls your wig off in front of everyone and the epic shinyness (dunno if that's a word, don't care xD) destroys a satellite which in turn falls on you

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Boris' shiny hair reflects the light into your eyes, causing you to fire blindly, sending a rocket high into the the sky, where it hits the moon, bringing it out of orbit and falling right down on you.

Dammit, Ninja'd

Ok, Boris instead sends a London train speeding your way while he thinks up of a more ironic plan.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
I summon King Kong to fight Godzilla, they start to roll, crushing you in the process (and most likley me too, but hey, s*** happens)

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
I fill a water pistol with petrol, then squirt you with it for a while. Then I hit you with a fire bomb.