Kim Coindashian: The Altcoin That Wants To Be Taken Seriously (Kind Of)

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
FalloutJack said:
Strazdas said:
Could you stay on topic please? We're not talking about Euros. We're talking about the made-up fantasy money that - as per the points in the thread that I provided - has no backing, no country, no regulation, and no site. We're talking about the so-called money which has been looked at and referred to as a scam, whose owners laundered money and ran drugs with people's real money under the table. It's not an opinion. It has been proven a fact. I waited patiently to see what would happen, and - as per my theory - the bitcoin has collapsed. I'm sorry, but it's passed the scientific method at this point. The experiment bears out in my favor. If you wish to prove that wrong, you should do what I did and wait for more evidence, an update, a new report on the matter.
I am on topic. we are talking about publicly trade currencies. Bitcoin is one of them. all of them are made up, however since they all exist in reality i would argue on them not being a fantasy.
some people called it a scam. some people used it to launder money and deal with drugs. some people said exactly same thing about USD or EUR or any other currency you mind picking. Your argument is akin to "this guy killed someone with a knife so all knife owners are killers". This is a logical fallacy, and you know it is.

The bitcoin has not collapsed. Its price has fallen. This was to be expected considering the bubble it was in. and it will fall more too. does not make it some sort of scammers fantasy though. Only the usual speculator market tool.

Oh, and news report is hardly scientific evidence.

P.S. you have made it quite clear that you do not know how economic trade works and basic of currency principles. You also do not want to gain this knowledge but instead insist that your opinions are somehow proven facts. You should read on value principles, economic trade and market trading before talking on this topic. And while you definitely have a right to stay ignorant, i also have a right to call you out on your lack of knowledge.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Strazdas said:
Straz, you've reduced yourself to character assassination and mud-slinging. Also, your analogies don't fit. It's "The scam which is shown to be a scam is run by criminals who were outed for being criminals". Some people are right. It is not true what you have said, nor is the manner in which you convey it acceptable, so enough already.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
FalloutJack said:
Strazdas said:
Straz, you've reduced yourself to character assassination and mud-slinging. Also, your analogies don't fit. It's "The scam which is shown to be a scam is run by criminals who were outed for being criminals". Some people are right. It is not true what you have said, nor is the manner in which you convey it acceptable, so enough already.
Pointing out your lack of knowledge on the subject you claim to have knowledge is not mud-slinging.
There is no point in discussing with you further until you actually know what you are talking about and can muster better argument than "your wrong because i said so". It is your manner here that is not acceptable if you want to debate anything.