Kitten found buried alive in concrete.

Bertylicious

Apr 10, 2012
Vault101 said:
Jean Hag said:
I don't see those animals be cruel sadistic cunts either.
are you kidding? animals are cruel and sadistic cunts....they also destroy the environemtn like a cancar if they are a noxious species (granted some of that is due to human error but I havnt seen any cain toads go "hey guys...mabye we should be nicer to the natves")

animals are not better than us...or worse because you simply cannot apply morality to them
This basically. Animals are terrible but only in the same way rain or snow are terrible.

Cruelty, whether directed at people, animals or anything else, is usually evidence of something going a bit wrong. That's all this is and, judging by the fact the pedarest has already been sent to prison, apears to be in the process of being resolved.

There is nothing more to learn from this.

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
krazykidd said:
I bet it was an accident . There is a lot of easier ways the dispose of kittens . Plus who cares , it's an animal . Let's worry about helping/saving humans first and then animals . How can we save others when we can't save ourselves?
Discarding the rest of your post, how could you think it was an accident? This was clearly meant to be a macabre message. And other people care because it's an utterly barbaric, major criminal offence that you wouldn't find most convicts in a high security prison likely to commit.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
If Cthulu rises up out of the sea storms inland and eats all these guys. I am totally not responsible for that.

You can't prove anything.

Seriously people hurting cats makes me madder than Kratos.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Jean Hag said:
Not wanting to be pedantic, but have you never seen a cat play with a mouse? Its not doing it for food, its doing it for its own entertainment. I once came in to find one of my cats with a mouse which had its back leg chewed off and my cat was still batting it around the floor.

But as I like cats I will add, awwww poor kitty. You have to be pretty sick to inflict any suffering on any living creature.

Krois

Jun 2, 2011
Whoever responsible for this deserves the same done to them.

If it was between the extinction of a cat or human species and the decision was mine to make; I'd pick the survival of the former. Reason being, despite animals can be cruel, savage and brutal in their nature, they did so without conscious or intelligence that of a human being.

What do humans fight for since existence? Money, fuel, technology, belief and absolute power over all else. And all the while, they're fully aware that their action carries severe consequences.

Unless you can prove to me a cat toying with an injured mouse is capable of contemplating its own actions or any other animal for that matter. Humans are no better.

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
Jean Hag said:
Humans better than any other animal?
I don't see those animals destroying this planet like a cancer.
WE'RE NOT BETTER THAN THEM, at least not by THAT much.
We're destroying the planet? My god your human ego is huge. The planet has gone through much worse than us, man. Magnetic reversal of the poles, hundreds of volcanic eruptions, god knows how many meteors, an ice age, floods, extinctions etc. The planet, if it was conscious, would think of us as the equivalent of a flea. At best.

Oh, and I can name one species of animal that are sadistic cunts. Hyeenas. They tend to kill and eat the males if they view them as useless or something along those lines (sexism is natural, yay), not to mention that ants wage wars and cats tend to torture their prey while it's alive just for shits and giggles.

So take your animal purity and go home, takes a shower and wash the shames off of yous.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Jean Hag said:
Humans better than any other animal?
I don't see those animals destroying this planet like a cancer.
WE'RE NOT BETTER THAN THEM, at least not by THAT much.
We aren't destroying the planet. The planet is doing fine as it always has.
What, do you think a couple of plastic bags or global warming are going to make the earth blow up and turn into rubble?
No, what we're doing is making the planet inhospitable for ourselves.
Our planet is going to endure long after we are gone. When the sun grows to such a level that the earth is heated so much it's basically covered in lava like Venus or something, the planet will still be doing fine.
We're fucked

And actually, animals are fucking dicks. Dolphins, for example, both rape and kill for sport.
http://www.cracked.com/article_16762_the-6-biggest-assholes-in-animal-kingdom_p2.html

Don't go around saying we're shittier than other animals.

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
That is fucking disgusting how a human being can have such a disregard for life. At least the cat hopefully died in peace at the shelter, surrounded by people instead of going through the fear of dying in the hole alone. I would say that I have lost all respect for the human race but the people who saved the cat have got my respect.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
krazykidd said:
I bet it was an accident . There is a lot of easier ways the dispose of kittens . Plus who cares , it's an animal . Let's worry about helping/saving humans first and then animals . How can we save others when we can't save ourselves?
Ummm, how is that relevant? There was no choice between saving the kitten and a human, that makes no sense. It wasn't accident, the guy who did it pretty much confessed, as the OP says.
"Easier ways to dispose of kittens" Ok, that sounds just a little psychotic, really. Any point you make on saving humans is irrelevant and non-sensical, did you just come here to ***** about how animals aren't worth as much as humans? Cause, even if that's true, it's irrelevant to the topic and seems cruel.

OP, Tbh, I'm just glad they got the kitten out of there really, and I'm fairly sure we all knew Mormons are weird.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
JESUS CHRIST! As if I needed yet another reason to dislike people...! I hope they find the people responsible, and throw the book at them. Preferably, a bit heavy book. With an iron cover with poison-tipped spikes.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go find my kity

Paladin Anderson

Nov 21, 2011
krazykidd said:
Actually I'd save an animal over a person I don't know. It would be different if I knew the person, yeah, and I would never put the person in danger to begin with, I'm not a sociopath. But I've been put through too much crap by people, and watched too much Fox News, to feel any value in human existence in general.

DRes82

Apr 9, 2009
krazykidd said:
You sound like a troll to me. What does human superiority have to do with this thread? If anything, its a strong case against it. That anyone would do this to that kitten just blows my mind.

Cakes said:
I think kittens are real cute too, but that's insanity.
Jack the Potato said:
I cut out the rage parts because I can understand it and can sympathize, but this sentence is just... ewww. Humans are certainly better than every other animal; it's why we're at the top of the food chain. Sure, we're animals, but we're the best animals ever! Leaps and bounds above the rest. If we didn't value human lives above all else, we'd be a failure as a species.
An innate sense of self-superiority? That sounds suspiciously like religious drivel. Humans used to believe that their world was the center of the universe, too. You know how that worked out?

A larger intellect doesn't equate to better. It just means more powerful.

Cakes

Aug 26, 2009
DRes82 said:
An innate sense of self-superiority? That sounds suspiciously like religious drivel. Humans used to believe that their world was the center of the universe, too. You know how that worked out?

A larger intellect doesn't equate to better. It just means more powerful.
I'm sorry, but there is something very wrong with you if you really believe a human life is equal to that of a cat.