Knight Errant

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Welp, this isn't turning out like she hoped.

Or is it?

No, no it isn't.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
"Was it good for you?"

"Fuck you!"

Why yes, dear boy, that IS what she wants. She raises point too, can't really be "Self Destructive" the way she went about it.

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
Sounds like Kratos has possessed Erin to me. At least she isn't getting possessed by Mario, now that would be embarrassing.

Bloodtrozorx

Jan 23, 2012
Hmmm sympathy for Erin fading, fading, fading and gone.

I was with her when she threw the Xbox and started drinking but now...I can't feel sorry for anyone but Tris.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
I can no longer see where this plot thread is going... Maybe it ties in somehow with the nuns....

RvLeshrac

This is a Forum Title.
Oct 2, 2008
This comic was not conducive to my going a day without having to correct someone's grammar.

At least the teapot is conductive, or we'd have a real problem.

itsthesheppy

Mar 28, 2012
She is really spiraling into one of the most unlikable characters in webcomic history. I have no idea whatsoever why that guy hasn't just kicked her out, or why he even backed her up in whatever offscreen fight with random nobodies.

DonMelpomene

Apr 4, 2010
I'm loving this series more and more for every episode. Although I do miss the appearance of the bear guy.

Nazgual

Apr 16, 2011
Well it didn't take long for this to turn dark. I don't see how this is still going to be a comedic series unless a new character replaces Erin after this arc but keep pressing on, I want to see where this goes.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Bloodtrozorx said:
Hmmm sympathy for Erin fading, fading, fading and gone.

I was with her when she threw the Xbox and started drinking but now...I can't feel sorry for anyone but Tris.
To be honest, when she first asked Kratos what course of action to take back when they were talking about ME3's multiplayer, I kinda started loosing sympathy. The throwing of the Xbox, fallowed by the throwing of Erin out the door, I was basically out of sympathy.

Now im watching this in the same way one would watch an accident happen, with morbid curiousity.

Oh, and just because:

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
Qitz said:
Why yes, dear boy, that IS what she wants. She raises point too, can't really be "Self Destructive" the way she went about it.
I dunno, drinking, promiscuity and fighting all in the name of emotional repression sounds pretty self-destructive to me.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
erttheking said:
You know, Erin might be a bit of a *****.
Well, she did warn him, but yes. I also think it's quite refreshing that he's actually calling her out on her bullshit, rather than him being exactly the kind of knight in shining armour she (and I) expected him to be. There's got to be a point where it doesn't matter how many issues they have, you've just got to say "Fuck you".

Of course, this entire arc is going to hinge on how her character develops at the end of it all. If nothing happens, or what happens is cliched and predictable, then it was all just a huge waste of time. But for now I like where this is going.