KOTOR Remake Sounds Good to Xbox Boss

frizzlebyte

Oct 20, 2008
WouldYouKindly said:
Hey, shackles can be fun.
Eh, no comment...

:-D

WouldYouKindly said:
There's nothing inherently wrong with such a system, but you're generally only going there for the sake of familiarity for your audience anyway. For all of my RPG experience, I still don't do tabletop gaming. My only experience with those systems is through games like KOTOR and Neverwinter Nights.
So, in other words, you'd want something a little more accessible? I can see that, especially for a modern KOTOR. As long as they didn't go all action-y with the system, I'd have no complaints. I'd prefer pure turn-based, but I doubt I'd really get that wish in this day-and-age.

Something like Fallout 3's system might be neat.

Joccaren

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2011
As long as it comes with a PC version too and isn't just stuck on the Xbox, and they change VERY little outside a graphics update [No story update, gameplay can be polished a bit, but no more 'modern' combat than DA:O was please, and preferably just the original's combat with balance issues and shit fixed], then I'm sold. Give me now, you have my money.

If they don't release it multiplatform, my interest is zero.
If they change the entire style of gameplay to 'appeal to a broader audience' and fuck things up with that again, my interest is zero.

Please, let it just be a proper HD remake, if it is made at all.