Lack of sloid release dates

Mark Bloomer

Feb 14, 2012
Why do publishers claim a release date that they can't make? It feels like I should automatically disregard the original release date of any game that I'm mildly interested in. This doesn't bother me, I'll get the game when I get the game, but developers/publishers set their own time lines right? It's just unprofessional.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
I too would like a better Sloid release date. How am I to properly pursue my plans for world domination if I do not have an accurate estimate of when I will receive my army of Sloids?

Toasty Virus

Somehow I Returned?
Dec 2, 2009
Mark Bloomer said:
Why do publishers claim a release date that they can't make? It feels like I should automatically disregard the original release date of any game that I'm mildly interested in. This doesn't bother me, I'll get the game when I get the game, but developers/publishers set their own time lines right? It's just unprofessional.
Stuff comes up, new better features turn up or stuff that doesn't work needs to be fixed.

BloatedGuppy said:
I too would like a better Sloid release date. How am I to properly pursue my plans for world domination if I do not have an accurate estimate of when I will receive my army of Sloids?
Oh god the laughter.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
God damn it! Don't release the Sloids! I need all my plastics and carrots!

We're creating our own mythical creature here. This is happening. And I hereby declare it feeds on plastic and carrots.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
DustyDrB said:
God damn it! Don't release the Sloids! I need all my plastics and carrots!

We're creating our own mythical creature here. This is happening. And I hereby declare it feeds on plastic and carrots.
If we're adding details, I say that it is 20 feet tall and "walks" on pogo sticks.