Laddyyyyyy! Doraleous and Associates World of Warcraft Roleplay: Electric Boogaloo

Du Jour Jaricho

Aug 10, 2009

Oi, get me another pint while you- Cough Cough Sorry about that everyone, anyways; Welcome to the Doraleous and Associates WoW roleplay discussion and general dickery thread.

What the Hell is this?

Doraleous and Associates [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/doraleous-and-associates] is an animated series here on good ol' Escapist created by Hank and Jed. And to celebrate the end of the first season of the show they decided to host a little WoW RP session. (Boy how they were wrong)

Well that sounds fabulous good sir, how may I partake in this merriment?

All you have to do is create an Alliance side character on the WoW Rp/PVP server Lightninghoof and join the guild named (as you may have guessed) Doraleous and Associates! [http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Lightninghoof&gn=Doraleous+and+Associates]

When will the next event begin/ I'm itching to fight evil!

The events will be taking place all month long on Thursday between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM EST. (3-5 PM server time)

I want to have fun and mess around but I'm afraid of big bad wolves and giant spiders!

Most of the actual Doraleous and Associates are currently around level 20-30. So you should be fine around that range. But please, don't make a DK and just one-shot everything, it takes out all the fun of watching the level ones get eaten alive.

So what now, hmmm?

Well first off: Introduce yourself and character. Talk about happens you've enjoyed (Or not) in the sessions so far. Discuss what to do next week, and so on. But mostly just have fun.

Du Jour Jaricho

Aug 10, 2009
Screenshots!

You magnificent bastard

Doing what we do best: Killing wovles

Doraleous in the polygonal flesh

Mirdon, T.K. and some innocent bystander

Neebs after the surgery

AH! SPIDERS

Lakeshire and pant-less prostitutes

The fortress. OF EVIL

Victory!

Oi! Get me another pint!

Nickisimo

Redridge Mountains

If you want to see your screenshots here, simply post them in the thread and I'll try to add all I can. (The ones that aren't horrible or we've seen already, I mean)

Du Jour Jaricho

Aug 10, 2009
The Minutes

Here I'll be summarizing the important events of the adventure so far. Session by session.

Day One

+ The Associates all meet one another for the first time. So to celebrate we get drunk in the Lion's Pride.

+ The Associates learn that we have an important quest to for fill, or something. I dunno I was drunk.

+ The Associates meet a mysterious lady in Crystal lake who gives a quest yo get a dagger from a cave. But the dagger isn't real and the lady has the dagger. But it's a fake one. But she doesn't have it. And the evil isn't real. But the dagger doesn't exist, or is it a stick? What?

+ The Associates instead run around the forest destroy evil. (Which includes anything that we can kill)

+ Niki the Death Knight engages Hogger is royal fisticuffs! En garde!

+ The Associates camp out in Jasperlode mine.

+ The Associates travel to Lakeshire and I try to get some action. (Damn cheap gnome pimps)

+ The Associates lay siege to the orcish fortress of evil!

+ And we are VICTORIOUS! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB_l4AdtJds]

+ To celebrate, The Associates head back to the Lion's Pride to get completely smashed.

Nickisimo

Apr 14, 2009
Du Jour Jaricho said:
(Damn cheap gnome pimps)
Heh. That was me. (Diggerrigger)

Sorry, but I can't just give away sweet night elven tail, man.

Here's two pics I took in Redridge.

Avarith

The Shaman
Jun 16, 2008
Hey I am no Innocent bystander, (It is me Avarith-DarkAvarith) I am in like 70 % of the screen-shots to lol. This was fun and I hope to do it again.

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
Du Jour Jaricho said:
The events will be taking place all month long on Thursday between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM EST. (3-5 PM server time)
Earlier, dammit, earlier!
It was severely tempting to create a character with a more well-known (read:any) Escapist's name and start saying horrible things zonewide. But I boringed out, and used my own name.
I got on the server, found that tutorial tips are way more in your face than they useta be, and by the time I had that sorted out, I had to go to work. Knickers.
Hopefully they'll return someday. In the meantime, I used RealID to get all of their addresses and when they aren't home.