Lament For The Fallen (Banned)

runic knight

Mar 26, 2011
I liked Mortai, and I will miss reading Vaults stuff.

Forgot about Boudaica... can't remember if I argued with her or merely argued in a loto f threads she was also posting on at the time... I feel slight anger when reading that name, but whether from her or merely from all the threads I saw her in I don't know.(a lot were feminism related I think, can cause frustration and anger quickly there)

Still, sort of sucks a lot of good people lost, especially over small add up. Wonder if there should be a counter balance system in place somehow. Like a way to like or agree with a post and getting so many of those can add or dismiss a lower infraction post. Since this is a community, it would be a way to reward frequent posters who do good discussions and it would make sense that slipping up on a low content post or something shouldn't be seen as some ban worthy evil if the person who did it has been posting hundreds of decent or quality posts beforehand. The regulars do help make the site as enjoyable as it is, and such a notion might be compatible with the token system or whatever else others are tossing around. Idk, maybe I just think the place needs a better way to reward and keep people rather then only designed to punish and remove.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
Freezy_Breezy said:
And PirateKitty. Oh well, no lament here.
Oh God PirateKitty. She was the worst. Her and Snowy Rainbow. He got done in for ban-jumping I think. He's come back a couple times, I can always tell his posts because he's so damn disagreeable (and maybe I'm psychic). Those two were insipid, impossible to have a discussion with and always turning decent conversations into flame wars.

The two giants about when I joined were Furburt and Hublilub (or however you spelled it), who I was always mildly indifferent too. I think I was about just after MaxTheReaper, and I can't remember too many people who got banned.

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
I'm not glad she is banned but I'm glade she is gone. She often started threads that were borderline trolling or at least very flammable. If this was your intention Vault then I salute I as a best (most subtle) troll I've seen on this forums. If not, then you should have checked twice what were you posting.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
TizzytheTormentor said:
Hey bobmus! Why don't ya come to the Forum Games anymore?
Eeyup Tizzy.
Too busy playing proper games! (i.e. TF2)
Sorry :C

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Huh, it seems the OP is keeping this thread up to date.
Because there are quite a few recent bans on that list, bans that are much more recent than the date on this thread.

Maybe not lock this one, mods? This is a useful resource.

OneCatch

Jun 19, 2010
IceForce said:
Maybe not lock this one, mods? This is a useful resource.
I actually agree - it's not like it'll encourage people to break the rules, and might actually be useful for people in terms of working out why people got banned/whether people actually have been banned or not.

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Well I can contribute a couple.

[user]boots[/user] and [user]matthew_lane[/user]
Both notable for always getting involved in any gender debate they could find. And both were always on completely opposite sides of the debate too.