Lance Henriksen to Star in Aliens vs. Predator

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
BBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, just kidding great man, Lance does some good voice acting but you don't often see Lance appear in a game. Yeah he plays characters in games but none of them have his likeness. Plus Bishop is a favourite amongst every one, how can you not think he's cool?.

evilstonermonkey

Oct 26, 2009
man, i loved bishop in the movie. im a mjor fan of the alien and predator movies, and didnt hate the avp movies. never played the 1st avp game on pc, but words can never describe the fun i had on AvP2 multiplayer. when i heard about AvP3 i immediately needed to change my pants (although i spent about an hour crying in the corner when i heard it wasnt being released in australia) this just steels my resole to get it some other way.

batuea

Jun 30, 2009
Greg Tito said:
Lance Henriksen to Star in Aliens vs. Predator

In the new Aliens vs. Predator game, Lance Henriksen is confirmed to reprise his role from the AvP movie as a descendant named Karl Bishop Weyland.

"They've made me look very good," said Henriksen. "This is the first time I've been fully represented in a game, with my voice and how I look, and the Rebellion guys have done a great job. I might score from this game!"

HELL YEAH I never realized he was such a down to earth cool guy, added to my list of "Guys To Have A Beer With".

And I am estatic for the new AVP, I would need to upgrade my rig but it will be worth it, I have watched the trailers and GODDAMN it gave me the chills and not the OMG AWESOME chills, it was the HOLY SHIT I BETTER BUY MORE PANTS WHEN PLAYING THIS chills

batuea

Jun 30, 2009
The3rdEye said:
MaxChaos said:
The3rdEye said:
You speak as one who is maybe unaware of the SUPERB AvP game already released for the PC (not to mention its almost superior sequel)... could this be the case?
I would argue that it could have just as easily been a Doom sequel, with the models swapped around. Offworld scientists and security forces for marines
quote]

*sigh obviously you have no idea what you are talking about, read the fing comics *Aliens Comics* and then say its a "doom Clone" if anything Doom Stole From it not the other way around.

Also to every one else that said it will suck because the movies did, watch the goddamn trailers it talks place during the space colonies era of humanity when we really did encounter them......goddamn kids these days, do not even know the classics.

The3rdEye

Mar 19, 2009
batuea said:
*snip*

*sigh obviously you have no idea what you are talking about, read the fing comics *Aliens Comics* and then say its a "doom Clone" if anything Doom Stole From it not the other way around.

Also to every one else that said it will suck because the movies did, watch the goddamn trailers it talks place during the space colonies era of humanity when we really did encounter them......goddamn kids these days, do not even know the classics.
I have watched the four Alien movies, both Predator and AvP movies and followed both the Aliens and the AvP comic series, so I'm pretty sure that bumps my clearance to "informed" in regards to the AvP franchise. There was no implication that Doom "stole" from anyone, it was being pointed out that while the AvP PC games were good -games-, there was a measurable distance to go in terms of developing the atmosphere with the three races crossing each other before I would have considered them good -AvP- games.

I think that anyone who is able to judge the AvP movies and AvP games separately from each other should also be aware of the disappointment that they set themselves up for when they base their expectations of a -game- on a -trailer-, so I wouldn't advise you breaking out the "exciting new world" of alcohol just yet.

I personally am waiting on both an early build and a thorough review of a script before this franchise reaches "resurrected" status.

ryai458

Oct 20, 2008
I couldn't care less about bishop but I can't wait for this game, although I have to, now that I've beaten MW2 it looks like I need to get into the freezer again to wait for Mass Effect 2 and AvP.

bigolbear

May 18, 2009
please please please please... develop seriously for the pc market (not another damn console port) and please make it feel like the old avp.

Ofcourse it aint gona happen but...I guess when all else fails we can always take off and nuke the place from orbit.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
So glad! This will definitely add to the experience once I get the game!