Lara Croft Downloadable Game Launching Without Online Co-op

silverbullet1989

Jun 7, 2009
GamesB2 said:
silverbullet1989 said:
GamesB2 said:
And also I read somewhere 5 pieces of DLC already planned... that's interesting.
so thats 5 pieces of the game theyve taken out along with co-op to sell back to us at a later date...

i know i will get hate for saying that but game devolpers shouldnt be talkin about dlc for a game that isnt even released
Well I completely agree with you... it's worse that it's on XBLA because it seems unreasonable to already be planning DLC.

However if it is just that - planning - and they haven't even started on it yet then I find it acceptable.

As long as they're not going to charge us stupid amounts of MSP for each pack...
wow someone agrees with me =p

i have nothing against dlc... or patches as they use to be called back in the good old free days... i just think its totally out of order for any game developer to even suggest any dlc for there game that isnt even released yet...

Jul 22, 2009
silverbullet1989 said:
I think it's all right closer to release as often due to budget/time restraints developers have to drop content they originally wanted.

So as long as stuff isn't finished and they just want it as DLC eventually I understand as they need to make money and they are trying to make their game better.

With XBLA it just seems odd... if you're on XBLA you're not that big even though there have been some real hits.