Last 3 Movies

SlasherX

Jul 8, 2009
So Escapist Members, here's the deal we say the last 3 movies we have watched, give a short concise review, and thats the whole thing. Understand.

Thor-Balls mod anger balls, besides that it was pretty good and I liked it

Hobo With A Shotgun- Greatest B-Movie of all time, OF ALL TIME

Defendor- Pretty good, worse than Kick-Ass, better than Super.

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
SlasherX said:
I read that as Shogun. Confusion ensued.

...Sawn-off Shogun?

Anyway! Here are some other B-movies.

And of course, Ghost Shark 2: Urban Jaws [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1732651/]

Haven't actually watched either. In fact, I can't even complete the list. I, uh, tend to watch one movie a year or so.

SlasherX

Jul 8, 2009
Cogwheel said:
SlasherX said:
I read that as Shogun. Confusion ensued.

...Sawn-off Shogun?

Anyway! Here are some other B-movies.

And of course, Ghost Shark 2: Urban Jaws [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1732651/]

Haven't actually watched either. In fact, I can't even complete the list. I, uh, tend to watch one movie a year or so.

I loled, and I would lol again that was some amazing shit.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Rebuild of Evangelion: You are not Alone,pretty good and made Remial even more disturbing,though it's produced for fans more than newcomers to Evangelion

King's Speech: Not bad but trying a little too hard to be witty.

Drive Angry:Enjoyable and fun with heavy doses of Rule of Cool, Nic Cage playing every thing straight and William Fichtner just having fun.

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
SlasherX said:
I loled, and I would lol again that was some amazing shit.
Brought to you (the first film, at least) by the creator of Sharktopus, Dinocroc vs. Supergator, and other such gems.

bassdrum

jygabyte!
Oct 6, 2009
Boondock Saints--OOH! Look at all the pretty violence!

The Departed--This is absolutely one of the best movies I've EVER seen. I approve heartily.

The Big Lebowski--It's by the Coen brothers; that should tell you how awesome/insane it is. And if you disagree?

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Tangled: A very good, tightly written script with great animation and songs.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: A boring assembly line production.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: Good directing and photography, bland characters and story.

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
Daybreakers - fucking awesome.

10 Things I Hate About You - Yeah, I went there, and I still love it.

Push - I really like this movie. Much more than most people I think.

Crazy_Dude

Nov 3, 2010
Iron Man After seeing Thor I just had to rewatch it Tony Stark will always be awesome.

Thor Watched it the cinema yesterday. Great movie a 9/10 for me.

The Incredible Hulk Before I went off to see Thor I saw TIH. Its good but I liked Thor and Iron Man better.

I guess I have been in a Superhero mood the last few days.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Thor- it was nice, but in my opinion not as great as a lot of people say it is. But was was nice nonetheless.

Paprika- mindfuck-esque anime-movie thingy. I loved the music. And it was really interesting to watch. Though I'm pretty sure i didn't understand it fully, it was an enjoyable experience.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time- loved it. The humor, the sad parts, it was all great to watch.

These were the three last films I watched in the cinema. Also, as you can see, two of the three are anime-movie-thingies. Watched them during an Japanese Anime Movie Festival thingy. Don't actually see those kinds of movies during normal times.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
<url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.282489-2-50-Reviews-The-Bounty-Hunter-2010>The Bounty Hunter: "It's not funny, it's way too long, and its script is weak. I felt like I wasted my time coming away from watching it."
<url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.282314-2-50-Reviews-Green-Zone-2010>Green Zone: "It isn't utterly boring, and I'm not going to say you won't get any enjoyment from it, but it ends up being pointless because any point it tries to make has already been stated too many times to count."
<url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.282147-2-50-Reviews-The-Open-Road-2009>The Open Road: 'It's decent, but lacking in entertainment or enjoyment, and contains average acting and an unfunny script."

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Troy - watching now
Scott Pilgrim vs the World - best movie ever!
Sharktopus - Awesomely stupid movie
Wristcutters: A Love Story - Best Indie Film I've seen

Macrobstar

Apr 28, 2010
Mr. Fancy Pants said:
Macrobstar said:
Mr. Fancy Pants said:
The Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy: All totally awesome.
Same as me, just curious are you a fan of the lonely island?
I enjoy their work but I wouldn't call myself a fan.
Just asking cuz they released a song about jack sparrow and that made me watch the Pirates trilogy, just thought it was a bit of a wierd coincidence

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Thor-Good but not as great as Iron Man.

Allstar Superman- Very good! It is the best animated Superman film among the other animated films he had appear in (Doomsday, Public Enemies etc).

Dead Space Aftermath- Mostly good but the CGI part are horrid which was the main art style in the film...