Last album you listened from start to finish

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Yosharian said:
Nazz3 said:
Whats the last album you listened from start to finish?
Radiohead's new album, The King of Limbs.

It's pretty good, I think. As good as, or possibly even better than, In Rainbows.
Same.

And I've yet to decide whether or not I like it.
In Rainbows was good...live. By the time the album had been officially released, I was almost bored with the songs (and rather ticked off that certain ones were omitted or relegated to the deluxe edition).

TRR

Jul 21, 2008
higgs20 said:
a thousand suns by linkin park, I got it the other day, I quite liked it.
Have the gone back to playing nu-metal (what they're good at), or are they still playing the softer stuff?

Last album I listened to entirely was Awake by Dream Theater. The album is practically musical perfection.

Zirat

May 16, 2009

The Felt, it's just so... awesome. I really love the entire album, it's one of the few that I listen to from start to finish with no problems all the time.
That, and I just cant get enough of Charteuse Rewind...

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Over the Hills and Far Away by Nightwish. Some songs were great, some were mediocre, still listened to the whole thing though.

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
Alucard 11189 said:
Hey, I love this album too! Voltaire is awesome :)

I always wake up to Voltaire's "Boohoo". Its a great start to the day :D
Voltaire is the goddamn man. Boohoo was actually the first album of his that I got!

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
VaudevillianVeteran said:
Alucard 11189 said:
Hey, I love this album too! Voltaire is awesome :)

I always wake up to Voltaire's "Boohoo". Its a great start to the day :D
Voltaire is the goddamn man. Boohoo was actually the first album of his that I got!
My dad had the "Devil's bris" when it first came out and I listened to it start to finish nearly every day when I got home from school :D it's always great to see other Voltaire fans :)

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
The End of the World Party by I See Stars. Pretty good cd.

And before that Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows by D.R.U.G.S., really really good.

Mnemophage

Mar 13, 2008
Devin Townsend presents Ziltoid the Omniscient. I rarely listen to albums all the way through - having a consistent storyline is how you guarantee it.

Vibrating in my trousers for Z2.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
Born on a Pirate Ship by Barenaked Ladies. I Like all their albums, especially this one, Gordon, Stunt and Maroon.

Mr.Amakir

Jun 2, 2010
The Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack.

Mnemophage said:
Devin Townsend presents Ziltoid the Omniscient. I rarely listen to albums all the way through - having a consistent storyline is how you guarantee it.

Vibrating in my trousers for Z2.
Oh Ziltoid is a great album though i do prefer Ocean Machine and Synchestra.

B-Rye

Jan 19, 2010
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

Whether or not you have to be high to "get it", I do not know. Still sounds amazing.

(Granted, a lot of the songs off this album are allegedly about things they saw while tripping on acid. But hey if it works.)

higgs20

Feb 16, 2010
TRR said:
higgs20 said:
a thousand suns by linkin park, I got it the other day, I quite liked it.
Have the gone back to playing nu-metal (what they're good at), or are they still playing the softer stuff?

Last album I listened to entirely was Awake by Dream Theater. The album is practically musical perfection.
it's a bit of a mixture of both, but the softer stuff is still pretty prominent, but as an entire album it's a pretty good listen, just make sure it's not on shuffle, you can tell it's supposed to be listened to in order.