Last CD You Bought

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
Trivun said:
Fall Out Boy's latest album, Folie a Deux. Before that it was the Twilight Soundtrack.

Hey, don't look at me like that, it has Mutemath and Muse. And Iron and Wine. Pretty epic stuff in there...
I'm listening to Iron and Wine right now. Good stuff.

The last CD I bought was Heart Attack and Vine by Tom Waits a few months ago from a used record shop.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Audio CD? I don't think I've ever actually gone into a shop and bought one, I'm cool with all the 80s, 90s CDs we have lying around and also the MP3s that mysteriously appear in my brother's documents.

Illanair

May 28, 2008
The last CD I've bought... was back when PC games where released on 6 CD-ROM Discs. I don't own a single Audio CD. It's been digital for me since Napster was all the rage.

Fellwarden

Sep 25, 2008
The last CDs I bought was Holographic Universe and Pitch Black Progress by Scar Symmetry, as well as Night Eternal by Moonspell. I like having music in proper quality, and, supporting the artists (though they really should be getting a bigger share of what I paid for these CDs, cost me 180 Norwegian crowns per CD, which is roughly $30. That's half the price of what most of the members here have to pay for their games, if I recall correctly. Though, in Norway, a new game costs almost $100.) I am constantly expanding my album collection though, even though I pay way too much for the CDs :(

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Ultra Beatdown by Dragonforce. I don't buy CDs too often, unless there's more than two songs I want on the CD.

Still looking for Power of the Dragonflame by Rhapsody of Fire. Might have to order it online, but...that's a lot less fun.

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
necromanzer52 said:
I've never bought a single CD.
Any music I could want to listen to is on youtube.

Might I reccomend This Site?
http://www.playlist.com/

Much more music than YT, and better quality too.

Also, last CD I bought was Flogging Molly's "Swagger" I heard it was one of their best, and i hadn't picked it up yet.Crap, it's WONDERFUL.

Haliwali

Jan 29, 2008
the protaginist said:
necromanzer52 said:
I've never bought a single CD.
Any music I could want to listen to is on youtube.

Might I reccomend This Site?
http://www.playlist.com/

Much more music than YT, and better quality too.

Also, last CD I bought was Flogging Molly's "Swagger" I heard it was one of their best, and i hadn't picked it up yet.Crap, it's WONDERFUL.
Love Flogging Molly

Ongaru

Dec 24, 2008
Transilvanian Hunger by Darkthrone

An amazing album, great atmosphere, emotion, incredibly simple yet amazing instrumental work and the low production quality only adds to the dark and depressive atmosphere.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
Sonata Arctica - Winterheart's Guild.

Currently looking for the Broken Bride CD by Ludo, if anyone knows where I can find it...

Crash486

Oct 18, 2008
Tubthumping by Chumbawumba!

Not actually... I believe the last album I bought was either Tonight by Franz Ferdinand, Wrecking Ball by Dead Confederate, or Vampire Weekend by Vampire Weekend, depending on which album the clerk wrang up last.