Last CD you heard where you loved all the songs

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Cee lo green's ladykiller - every song is fantastic. Especially this one

You should go buy that album now.

Murais

Sep 11, 2007
A Perfect Circle. eMOTIVe, Mer de Noms, and Thirteenth Step. I could listen to all three albums, on loop, and love them all equally. It's a fantastic band.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Rammstein's "Mutter". First heard it in 2009. I can't find many band's CDs in which I like every song.

Mike Laserbeam

Dec 10, 2010
Hot Chip, One Life Stand
I only got this on new years and I've listened to the entire album through 15 times now :p
I can't get enough!

Aerialfrogg

Dec 29, 2008
Across the Universe soundtrack and Lady Gaga's Fame Monster. Although, I've only ever listened to Lady Gaga in my car. It may only be good driving music.

parasyteFMA

Jan 3, 2011
We Stitch These Wounds - Black Veil Brides. I generally despise this kind of music. Post-hardcore/metalcore stuff has always been pretty generic. These guys though... they have something here.

Burn2Feel

Jan 20, 2010
Bullet for My Valentine - The Poison
or Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It, There Is A Heaven, Let's Keep It A Secret

d4rkxy13x

Jan 10, 2009
The most recent one ? Probably the Doors : Strange days, but I don't like horse latitudes, if that isn't counted as a song. If it is, then Newton Faulkner's Rebuilt by Humans.

badpun

Apr 4, 2010
Probably: Elliot Smith - Figure 8

Picked it up on whim after hearing his name tossed about in a few forums, grabbed this album because it was on sale and instantly became hooked :D

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
My brother made me a Mix Tape CD for christmas and it is fucking awesome, shame I can't share it with you people.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
"It's Blitz!" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. It was diverse, and not too long, as well as every song having interesting parts to keep me listening.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Supercell feat. Hatsune Miku was an album I recently bought and actually liked.

Nightfire3230

Aug 6, 2010
The Greatest Show Unearthed - Creature Feature
Master Of Puppets - Metallica
...And Justice For All - Metallica
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
St.Anger - Metallica (No i'm not kidding)
Peace Sells...But Who's Buying - Megadeth
Ride The Lightning - Megadeth
The Dark Side of The Moon - Pink Floyd
The Wall - Pink Floyd

That's all I can of right now.