Last CD you heard where you loved all the songs

R4ptur3

Feb 21, 2010
Most recent CD would be Pirates of the carribean dead mans chest soundtrack by Hans Zimmer. So good

Helgi

Sep 27, 2009
V-Chipular Bandslaughter by Savestates
http://savestates.bandcamp.com/

Every single song is friggin amazing.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
thenumberthirteen said:
I bought Muse's Black Holes and Revelations, and I think it's damn good. All the songs are great and there are some especially awesome tracks on it. My favourite is "City of Delusion".
If you remove Soldier's Poem from it, I'd agree, but that song just lets the rest of the album down IMO.

Thaliur

Jan 3, 2008
Sabrestar said:
Thaliur said:
Blackmore's Night - Secret Voyage
This one is just beautiful. My favourite song on this is "The Circle"
You have no idea how happy this makes me to know that someone else other than me gave this album a shout-out. This album (hell, everything Blackmore's Night does) is a work of pure magnificence. I know I've single-handedly roped in at least a dozen new fans in my area just by handing out this album.
Hey, great to hear that. Usually I'm pretty much the outsider with my taste of music. :)

sneakypenguin

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 31, 2008
Country
usa
Breaking benjamins whole discography other than phobia. Other than that, the last full album I loved was either Papa Roachs getting away with murder or 3DG One X

krychek57

Some Random Dude
Apr 13, 2010
Tanksie said:
krychek57 said:
Serj Tankian Imperfect Harmonies
are you jokeing
Nope, I actually own all of SOAD and Serj's albums. Honestly I don't favor one over the other.

However the title of this thread is the "Last CD you heard"...

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
MrShowerHead said:
There's only one CD, where I loved every single masterpiece on it....

Metallica's S&M album was the one for me. It was the first two CDs I'd ever listened to by Metallica, before I even knew their name.

More recently, Enter Shikari's Common Dreads.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
There have only been three perfect albums. Those being Matt & Kim, Grand, and Sidewalks. All by Matt & Kim. I can't think of a single song off of any of those albums that isn't perfect.

MightyLB

Nov 18, 2009
Hmm, I'd have to say The B-52's Cosmic Thing. It was one of the "Big Three" albums of my early adolescent years, the other two being Peter Gabriel's So and The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. These three a set of my own mix tapes were my companions on long family car trips. I don't like one or two tracks on So or Pepper's
that I don't "love", but I can't say that about Cosmic Thing for some reason.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
Lance Arrow said:
Avenged Sevenfold's Waking The Fallen didn't have a single song I didn't like, so there you have it.
I'm almost the exact opposite. I've liked almost every song off of all their albums except Waking the Fallen. I was turned off by the weird way that he growls on the album (I have nothing against growly or gravelly singers but he just can't do it right).

For me the first that comes to mind is Octavarium by Dream Theater. Both their albums after that had a song(s) that I didn't like.

Tanksie said:
krychek57 said:
Tanksie said:
krychek57 said:
Serj Tankian Imperfect Harmonies
are you jokeing
Nope, I actually own all of SOAD and Serj's albums. Honestly I don't favor one over the other.

However the title of this thread is the "Last CD you heard"...
its not that i thought you liked it best
its that you like it at all. its the only serj album i dont have i hate it.
i know other people will like it but i didnt think any soad fans would
I didn't like too much of it. I love SOAD (mostly pre-Hypnotize/Mesmerize) but there was only 3 or so songs off of Imperfect Harmonies that I liked.