Last enemy you killed in Campaign/story mode is right outside your house.

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it these threads kill babies

op: currently nothing can get up my hill as it's snowed a foot, especially what i killed last

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
a 6 feet tall, blue, armored sonic-looking bro with a sword-for-an-arm and a rocket-launcher-for-the-other-arm that spindashes with it's sword from the Moscow stage in Maken X

well, considering that I killed him with a stun-stick....

I'm fucked, I don't even have a stun-stick T-T

Char-Nobyl

May 8, 2009
...ah, wonderful. The Archdemon of the Darkspawn hordes is knocking on my door. Nothing like a corrupted Old God to make Monday worse.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009

Shadow Kanji?! Well, damn... I gotta get myself a persona and three friends with personas to help me out here, if not this is gonna turn out bad...

sgtshock

Feb 11, 2009
It's a loose definition of "story mode", but the last NPC I killed was a Black Mesa Scientist from the mod Scientist Slaughterhouse. I'm pretty sure I don't have anything to worry about.

(In case you're wondering, this [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5X_TdczLVg] is Scientist Slaughterhouse)

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
random enemy soldier from Mount and Blade: Warband? Eh, pretty sure guns beat swords, so I think I'd survive that fight.

Otterpoet

Jun 6, 2008
Nightkin... well, at least I won't see his ugly face before he drives that re-bar through my melon.