last exam?

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
nick n stuff said:
i know that a lot of people are doing exams at the moment (me being one of them). and my last one is tomorrow. when was/is your last exam and what was it. open to all so even if you haven't done an exam in ages, if you can remember it, still join in.

25th of June: Biology A2 level
Ha! That's my exact last exam as well.

Unit 5 is a ************. Assuming we're on the same board...

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Last week, History of Spain, got a B. and Spanish Language, also a B. Oh, and got a B+ in Polish too.

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
Crayzor said:
30th June. A2 Politics exam on American Government on the last day of exams. Great.
Me too. I'm totally not ready, and i should be revising right now but the escapist and red vs blue are far more interesting XD

jpakaferrari

Nov 9, 2009
a lot of people still in spring term of classes. I am personally finishing up two six week courses that started two weeks after spring term was finished. Two 10 page case studies due this weekend. Graduate school is a real ***** like that. Enjoy your youth while you can!

^=ash=^

Sep 23, 2009
Same exam tomorrow, then I have a chemistry the following Monday and then geography on the Tuesday .. but it will soon be over, then I can finally complete Batonetta and Lost Planet 2 ;)

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Tuesday 22nd of june...Wait a second its already been! EGAD MAN! Well any way it was a 2 hour written drama exam, very easy, even with 2 hour sleep!

Limie

Feb 18, 2010
WrongSprite said:
nick n stuff said:
i know that a lot of people are doing exams at the moment (me being one of them). and my last one is tomorrow. when was/is your last exam and what was it. open to all so even if you haven't done an exam in ages, if you can remember it, still join in.

Got that too. Pysics is my last one next Tuesday

DSK-

May 13, 2010
My last exam was at university a few months back. It was a multiple choice test on Java object orientated programming. It was rather difficult.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
Mine was last Thursday, for Algebra II. Aced it, but math is my strong point... and multiple choice for math is pretty easy.

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
WrongSprite said:
nick n stuff said:

AQA. if we are on the same board i completely condone your point of view